• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dawn, Dusk, Dawn. {Any} {Militia Interest Call!}
    "Hello, Magnus. I decided it was time for an interest call; the lull has worried my mind." She greets him, returning a small dip of her own grey head after his gold-and-black raised again. She remembered that he had been out and about more to the other kingdoms.

"How are the other kingdoms? From the one time I've been out, I heard some odd rumour about Sylva." She asks, noting what she knows so far from what little she's done. Her ears flicked, and her discomfort increased as none stepped forward for multiple minutes. She decided to repeat her call.

"Anyone who has interest in defending Tephra, please step forward so I can start to organize future meetings. Those that know what to do are welcome as much as those new to the army caste." She tells the horses nearby, meeting some of their gazes, her voice soft but projected. She would not shout unless it was a battle cry of revenge for a fallen member of beloved Tephra, or if it was a cry of despair if family was killed.

@[magnus] Well that went morbid at the end.. That's what I get for ignoring her muse for a week, I guess. XD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dawn, Dusk, Dawn. {Any} {Militia Interest Call!} - by Rael Fire - 12-06-2016, 09:05 AM
    RE: Dawn, Dusk, Dawn. {Any} {Militia Interest Call!} - by Ellyse - 12-08-2016, 03:18 PM