• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My Heart Is Refusing Me (Stallions)
    - Jord -
    Jord

Jord's pistons caried her ebony bodice through the sunshine of the green meadows.. Her hazel orbs scanned the terra. She had just had her heart broke.. and decided that anyone left in her 'family' was dead to her. As Jord wondered she thought to herself.. about the Tundra before the mountain broke up through the ground and changed the BQ. How she missed the companionship of a heard, clan,... kingdom.. Whatever you wanted to call it. She missed having diplomatic duties.. She missed having a life. Jord knew she was born to be loved, but she questioned would that day ever come.. even with the immortal life she has. She wanted a home.. a home like she had briefly as a child.. maybe like the mountains of Ranga. Who knows where life would take her. Who knows who she'd meet. 

Her raven pelt smelt of the lands of Ranga.. a land out side of BQ.. not known to many if any here, then again she had not mentioned it to anyone, for the fear of seaming crazy, as most have never ventured out of BQ. Her exotic, intoxicating sent wafted through the summer breeze.. She hope anyone would pick it up. Her pure fresian, Ranga blood circulated through her body as she stood half way up a small hill.. The wind picked up her banner and forlock.. whipping them around her face. She closed her eyes dude to the wind and took in a deep breath though her nares; her lungs expanding her strong bodice.. hoping to pick up a scent of a stallion worthy of her love, of giving her a home, and possibly letting the Ranga line continue on. Her orbs opened once more as the breeze died down... Now we wait.. Jord thought to herself. 

The stag's daggers moved elegantly over the earth, the amber field grasses swaying in the autumn breeze. As his dark orbes swept the horizon, he stopped on a lady. She was beautiful. She was much like him, perhaps even the same as him.

Same as in finding someone to love. Someone to call their own. He could offer this fine maiden a place in a herd, but had none. He planned to start a herd, and she could be his first. She sould be dear to him, he could caress her.

He approached, greeting the damsel.

"Hello, what brings you out here today?"
    take my head, kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Dahmer has not visited the field since winter. He enjoys it more now, when the earth isn't blanketed in white, when the air doesn't bite at him harshly. He will endure the cold when necessary, but the black beast avoids anything frosty as much as he can help it. There are a few fallen leaves along the outskirts of the field, where the tree boughs hang over the grass. It is otherwise a flat span of verdant green.

Dahmer roams leisurely, his blue eyes following the contours of the field until his gaze rests on the Friesian pair. Curious, he adjusts his path so that he is heading in their direction. The black thoroughbred nears them swiftly, giving a small nod in greeting, "Hello." Dahmer's voice is gravelly, but warm. His blue eyes flick between the two of them for a moment before he continues speaking, "My name is Dahmer, of Tephra."

He offers a lopsided smirk to the mare, ears fluttering in her direction as he takes special mind to ignore the other stallion. Sure, sometimes he likes to be petty.

"And who are you, beautiful?" There is something predatory about him, but Dahmer has perfected his sliminess with just the right amount of intrigue.

He waits, silently appreciating the warmth of early autumn.
    SOLDIER OF TEPHRA
    We sail into infinity : We're higher and higher and higher : We're reaching for divinity
    The charcoal temptress carried her strong bodice through the snowy wind, as her pilliars crushed the snow below her on the terra. Her hazel orbs looked over to a sudden stallion who had approached her. "Why am I here?"  She asked walking past him.. "why do you think?", the smell of her homeland wafted off her pelt and into the cold, crisp air. She walked toward the ebon demon in front of her,.. He caught her attention.. his smirk held mystery.. she was intrigued to say the least. "My name is Jord. Aaannd who might you be?" She inquired, slowly slithering her way towards him wanting to get a better look. She shook her skull, knocking the snow flakes off of her raven tresses. She stood there silently.. just watching him. Her vocals were warm, liquid, smooth as the sound came from her larynx. Her voids like shifting pool of quick sand. Her pillars stood strong, her fresian silhouette was muscular yet still stunning in its own way. The immortal princess of the destroyed Ranga was ready to find her self hopefully a new home, to start a new life in. Her auds pricked the slightest.. waiting for the demons response.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

OocConfusedorry for the short reply! gotta get back in the swing of things after the holidays!
    Yorrik smiled lopsiddedly. "Well, I gues that was a bit of a stupid question." he embarrasedly answered. The chocolate orbs in the lump of coal watched the near copy of himself. Flakes of frozen water had fallen from the heavens, appearing as a blanket stretching from one horrizion to the other. He realized his folly as the mare hadn't even cast him a single glance. He wouldn't give up, but wouldn't persue, right now. Yorrik would wait, prey comes around more than once, right? So prey of a man's heart surely would too.

ooc: yorrik just left the thread, but the internet hated me and posted before I was done typing. :|
    take my head & kick it in

"I am Dahmer, of Tephra," his voice is warm and familiar when he responds to her inquiry, as if they were old friends, "it's certainly a pleasure to meet you, Jord." She moves closer to him and the black stallion is intrigued -- more often than not, the mares of the Field were hesitant when it came to the stallions who were recruiting from their homes. Her forwardness is refreshing, and Dahmer finds that his smirk simply does not want to leave his face.

His blue eyes flick away from the attractive mare when there is movement in his peripherals, but Dahmer's gaze does not linger on the retreating Yorrik. Instead, his eyes slide back to Jord and her expectant smile, and the black beast cannot help but oblige her silent request. "I'd love for you to accompany me back to Tephra," he pauses briefly to search her eyes with his, "I can assure you that there will be more for you to do there than simply be a pretty trophy." He chuckles and gifts the mare with a wink.

"Unless, of course, that's what you'd like to do."

Something tells the black demon that she would prefer to be a fireball to a doormat, and oh, is he okay with that.

+ tagjord
    + notesno worries, it happens to all of us! ♥
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lie me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords auds prick more at the sound of his vocals.. Her pillars continue to circle him.. watching. "Dahmer.." Her slick vocals spoke.. fluidly, like blood from a fresh wound. "Its a pleasure to meet you as well" A sly.. almost come-hither smirk slipped across her lips. The cold winter wind whiped her forlock and banner across her face and rump. She gently shook her skull, she wasn't fond of the cold. She listened to his offer.. "Hmmm.." She thought aloud.. She couldn't help but let a hauntingly beautiful smile crack as the demon winked at the temptress. "I am no ones pretty trophy..."  she said before coming to a stop.. "For now at least. I have many days on this earth.." she said her orbs suddenly locking onto his. Her pillars continued to walk around him.. "what does your home have to offer me?... Besides you of course." Jord said.. shooting back with a wink of her own. The temptress slowly strutted elusively around him waiting for his words..
    JORD
    HTML by Call

The beautiful mare begins to circle him and Dahmer allows her to continue, his lips curled into that ever-present grin at their game of predator and prey. He knows they both consider themselves the predator in this situation and a small bout of excitement rises in him at the prospect that they will eventually find out who is really the cat, and who is the mouse.

Her voice is smooth and tempting as it reaches his pricked ears, almost daring the black beast to move closer to her warm frame, but he refrains from doing so. Instead, his nostrils flutter and flare to appreciate her scent as the wind pushes it to him and his mouth stays silent until she is done musing.

A friendly chuckle falls from the stallion's maw as she acknowledges his trophy comment. Dahmer offers her an innocent shrug before she is once again behind him and out of eyesight. The thoroughbred waits patiently for her to round him again, his neck extending so that his muzzle can nudge gently at her shoulder. "Ah, but you could be a pretty trophy, yes?" The question is almost a challenge, delivered to her with just enough charm to, hopefully, make the idea stick in her head.

Their conversation moves to Tephra and Jord is taunting him once more, stroking his ego just as he likes. Dahmer laughs again and straightens his stance to look as though she had bestowed a great honor upon him. "Other than me? What more could you need?" He feigns a quizzical look before the facade cracks and his smirk breaks through once more. "Well, for starters, we never get snow. In fact, it never gets cold. We have a volcano to keep us nice and warm," a pause, "You should let me show you."

+ tagJORD
    + notes
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lie me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord couldn't help but halt her pillars as she suddenly felt his warm maw brush against her shoulder. Her hazel orbs caught him listening to him. A sly smirk crossed her maw.. "I could be a pretty trophy.. for the right winner." She spoke.. "So are YOU looking for one trophy.. or a case of trophies Dahmer?" Jord taunted.. wanting to know his intentions, nudging him back with her maw, warm air blowing from her nares in the cold winter air. Her nares slowly inhaled the demons scent.. she tried not to let it excite her. She pulled her skull back away from him suddenly; watching him. "Don't taunt me with your challenges sir, .. I may take you on." She said with a smirk.  "Ive been a lonely woman all my life.." She said softly.. "But enough about me.." She said lifting her head to look at him with a smile. "Your home sounds like a lovely warm place.. I will follow your lead" She said with a wink. "Lead the way Dahmer.." Jord chuckled as her pillars moved her warm bodice next to his. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

ooc: idk if you wanna reply and then start a post in Tephra or how you wanna do things!

I could be a pretty trophy... for the right winner.

Her taunting, challenging, goading excites the black beast, and Dahmer finds a need growing within him -- a need to push her buttons, perhaps stroke her ego a bit, but ultimately he wants to challenge and instigate the mare and her strong personality to see just what she would do. Luckily for Dahmer, he is today's winner, and the lovely Jord has agreed to follow him to Tephra, giving him all the time in the world to poke and prod at her.

She whispers warmly in his ear, inquiring about trophies that he may or may not be looking to collect. He flashes that lopsided grin of his, a chuckle just barely breaking the surface as he shrugs at the friesian mare's question. "That certainly depends on the quality of the trophy in question," he muses, though truthfully, his mind has betrayed him and wandered to Lucrezia for the smallest of moments.

Jord captures his attention once more, gifting him with a small tidbit of information about herself, and he tucks it away to consider its meaning later. For now, however, they have a trek to begin, and Dahmer swings his muscled frame in the direction of his beloved home as Jord settles in at his side.

The thoroughbred's nostrils flare at her warm scent and he bumps gently into her side with a sly grin before setting off at a brisk trot over the frozen Field. His brilliant blue eyes briefly survey the area, in case Yorrik should be waiting to put up any more of a fight for the mare (he had given up much too easily), but Dahmer is soon satisfied that they are alone.

"Come, my dear," he purrs, "before you get frostbite."

+ tagJORD
    + notes would you like to put up the next post in tephra?! ♥
    BY MITZI