Nominations are open until December 24th for Beqanna Year 212.
Voting will be open December 24th for Beqanna Year 212, and close December 31st.
Nominations can be submitted via this form: https://forms.gle/KBNHQmEUqTnHdxzz7
- Players may nominate one character per BQ year. You may not nominate your own character.
- Nominations must have an explanation as to why the character deserves to win.
- Only one vote per player, and you may not vote for yourself.
- A character can only win COTY once.
- A player may also nominate a Quote of the Year (QOTY). This quote, line, or short paragraph must be from a post made in that BQ year.
- Bragging rights.
- A COTY/QOTY achievement badge for your profile.
- One prize from the following options: (1) a small marking (no larger than a hand), (1) one set of twins for that character, stats rolled as normal, or (1) small (0-1 space) trait.
Previous Winners: COTY
- Year 189: Magnus
- Year 190: Luster
- Year 191: Warrick
- Year 192: None (because i suck, sorry guys!)
- Year 193: Circinae
- Year 194: Amet
- Year 195: Ivar
- Year 196: Solace and Kagerus
- Year 197: Brennen
- Year 198: Breckin
- Year 199: Dovev
- Year 200: Yidhra
- Year 201: Castile
- Year 202: Litotes
- Year 203: Leliana
- Year 204: Starsin
- Year 205: Lepis
- Year 206: Lilliana
- Year 207: Sochi
- Year 208: Oceane
- Year 209: Ghaul
- Year 210: Wolfbane
- Year 211: Beyza
Previous Winners: QOTY
- Year 205: Ryatah written by Colby
"She was close to touching him now, and there is a fleeting moment where she thinks she sees him flinch, like he thought about touching her, too. And in that moment, she thinks her heart might have stopped, but just like countless times before she is left waiting for a kindness that never comes." thread
- Year 206: Wolfbane written by Calcifer
"There is still something of himself - something of the Wolfbane who would always love her - that rallies against the slime. It says, 'lie in the bed you’ve made'. So he gathers the covers and tucks himself in." thread
- Year 207: Kensley written by Savage
"He will inevitably decide that it all fell apart because he had orchestrated it and he will carry the blame like a stone in his chest, too. He will add it to the pile and perhaps, someday when there are enough stones to weigh him down, he will walk into the sea and let them drown him." thread
- Year 208: Eva written by Shelby "Because if she had not met him, she knew she would have been searching her whole life for the piece that he filled her heart with." thread
- Year 209: Anonya written by Colby "(souls are not meant to live more than once — death was not meant to be temporary, and she is so sure that every time her heart starts to beat again that irreversible damage is further inflicted)" thread
- Year 210: Tabytha written by Laura "She presses into him greedily, hungrily, and demands more. She does not know how to be gentle when she is with him—does not know how to quell the aching in her belly, the neediness in her touch. She would devour him whole. She would sacrifice herself completely. She would give and give and give—" thread
- Year 211: Starsin written by Colby "She kills him because no matter how far she has come from the bitter, angry young girl she had been, she is still Starsin, and if he wants to make her world burn, she will be certain that he burns with it." thread