• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wee! | Any
    Snow is fun. I like snow. Yeah, it's cold, but that's part of the fun! My compact body erupts with energy, carrying me far across the meadow. I had been in the forest, but running in this slippery slidey stuff was kinda. Well. Ouch. So the meadow! The wind blows and OOH, that's cold! I squeal and throw myself into a series of leaps and bucks. Oops, farted. Hope no one noticed. Oh well, it's nature, peeps. Get over it. I laugh at myself, enjoying the day. The sun shines down on my bright bubblegum pink coat, flecked with black roaning. So at least there's some warmth, but not much because of the biting wind. Isn't it about to be spring? Gah, why is it still so cold?

But the snow is fun, and I like it. I run and romp and toss my pink head around. Pink hair, don't care. Only real men wear pink. That's what my dad told me. I believe him, of course. Why would he lie? And really, come on, tell me that I ain't fabulous. Seriously, it takes work to look this hot. Okay, not really. I woke up like this. Yeah, I'm bad. So? I laugh at my thoughts, and slide to a stop in the snow. My hazel eyes scan the area for a moment. There are a few other horses here this morning that I can see. I seem to have gathered myself some attention with my antics, but I don't care. I smile. Let them look!

I notice a hill not far away that has a nice steep decline, and it gives me an idea. One that causes an urge that I simply must act on. Springing forward, (and slipping a little- oops) I prance up to the top and don't bother to measure the details of what I'm about to do. Nope, I lay my glorious pink body to the snow and roll onto my black-flecked side until I slide down the slope, rolling all the while. I can't contain my laughter as I reach the bottom. Man, that was fun!! I gotta do that again!
    Pesky
    Real men wear pink.

OOC: Iiiiii don't know. This just happened xD Pesky is a young adult, say 2ish years. And he's fantabulous xD

The coal black mare watched with amusement as the young one expended it's energy in an exuberant manner, the pink and freckled coat made it even more of a site than Imke's own pink mane and tail. It was interesting to see someone who actually enjoyed the snow. The mare herself found snow to be a rather unpleasant inconvenience, though it was the cold and wind that made her dislike winter so much.

The youngster notices a hill and proceeds to slide down it in a haphazard manner, his laughter is infectious, and Imke must admit that it does look like fun. She isn't so old that she has to pretend she doesn't want to try it herself. With her mind made up the fae gamboled over to where the juvenile had slid to, nickering a friendly greeting as she did so.

"That looks like a lot of fun!" She declared and began to make her way up the hill. She placed her hooves much more carefully than the youngster did, ensuring she did not loose her footing on the slope. "Is there a best way to go about doing this?" She asked pleasantly as she turned to face down slope, it looked much more steep from this angle and she was beginning to have second thoughts.
    "I am Imke, by the way. What are you called?"
    She asked, partially to learn the name of here young companion and partially to think over what she may be about to do. Perhaps she was to mature to slide down an icy hill.

Imke

Carved from marble, smoother than the storm

OOC: very interesting :p
    I've just made another trip down my makeshift slide, except this time when I'm at the bottom I roll around some more instead of getting up right away. I know I must look ridiculous, but it's never stopped me before! And look, now I have company! From the bottom of the hill, sprawled on my back with legs dangling in the air, I glance up the hill at my new friend. At first, I think it must be the light in my hazel eyes. I surely am not seeing right. So, grin in place, I flop over onto my side and prop up into a silly sitting position. My my, isn't she lovely! Her ebony coat is a stark contrast to the white of the snow, and her mane and tail! Pink, like mine! Hers is lighter, I think, and the way it drapes her is just simply divine as she stands there at the top of the hill and contemplates giving it a try.

Rushedly, I rock myself up to a stand, suddenly conscious of my overtly silly stance. "It is fun! Go on and try!" I don't know how to do the charming thing yet, but I smile at her as bright and encouraging as I can. Giving my body a quick shake of the cold powder that clings to me, I then set into a prance to join her around to the top once more. It makes me happy that, standing beside her, we are about the same height. It's hard to flirt with a girl who dwarfs you, y'know? Although she is definitely prettier than me, but that is how it should be, I guess. I give her a gentle nudge with my velvet pink muzzle to her shoulder and pop my head back up. Ooh, she's soft. I like. "Nope, no specifics. Just lay down and roll to get your slide going and then down ya go!"

She seems nervous about the idea, which makes me want to laugh. Not at her, of course, cause that'd be rude. But because she doesn't look much older than me and doesn't seem to have given into her inner child very much. I chuckle, a rumbly sound in my chest, as she stalls by introducing herself. "Hello, Imke." My smile turns softer as I taste her name on my tongue. Exotic, simple and I like it. "The call me Pesky." And partially because I don't want to get into that, and also because I want her to see the fun in this activity I've come up with, I give her a wink and quickly lower myself to the slope again. More confident, it was kinda like a dive and a flop at the same time, with the occasional roll to keep momentum going. I laugh again because I can't help it, before landing in the snowy bank at the bottom. "See? Nothing to it. It's soft down here too." I roll to a stand and move off to the side, turning around so I can watch her, smiling all the while.
    Pesky
    Real men wear pink.

Imke was somewhat startled when the other pressed his muzzle against her shoulder - she hasn't been close enough to another individual; but she does an impressive job of not retreating from him. She is used to social interaction, just not of the physical sort. He wasn't so young as she expected either, he was of a height with her, though he was gangly where she was in proportion.

Pesky is a suitable name for fellow, Imke thought as she watched the lad dive down the hill, kicking his legs to gain more speed. He is certainly free spirited.

Imke swallowed nervously as she lowered herself rather more carefully than Pesky had.
    "Geronimo." She said, mostly to herself. The lady had to push with her legs rather forcefully to begin her descent. The black fae continued to push with her legs until she had gained a reasonable speed, though not nearly as fast as her counterpart had rocketed down the slope. The snow under her was partially smoothed from Pesky's previous slide, her thicker winter coat protected her from the icy ground as she slid. Despite the cold the feeling of the wind and the lack of control was exhilarating.

The mare realized about half way down the hill that she was perfectly in line with Pesky, and that she had no idea how to even begin to change direction.  "Look out!" The exclaimed. Too late now, the pink lad would just have to get out of her way!

Imke

Carved from marble, smoother than the storm