• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY]
    Kilte
    R
    the feelin' like you're smilin' even brighter when the weather's shit
    I

’m sure it was quite strange for his Angel to see him so lackadaisical – the silver boy was usually quite demure, quiet, and stern in his actions. The brazen winter and Death seemed to harden him to the usual things that brought joy to young children. The Angel followed him, her dark coat and his pale one creating a universe – a star amid the night sky, a whole world of possibilities stretching before them. (Though, not really – their only possibility was Death; Deimos never far from where they were). It was a comfort to the young lupine, though – his life had been riddled with solitude and hardship, and to have the Angel by his side was a welcome relief.
    She stays wary and away as Kilter approaches Circinae, perhaps as a nod to his budding confidence – but ever so polite is she as she nods in greeting. The forest mare before him is bright and cheerful, her voice ringing a greeting that seems to carry no ill will. Circy, Kilter greedily drinks in the name – the first soul for him to meet save for Death, Ruan, and his Angel. She sneezes, and Kilter hops slightly in surprise, his eyes momentarily going wide before a small peel of laughter falls from his mouth- “Bless you!”
    He looks back to his Angel and bumps her side lightly with his – a clash of star and night. “This is Raeg’n, my Angel.” His face alights in an uncharacteristic childish grin at the words; the first time he has spoken aloud the fact that he had an angel all to himself. “I’m Ruan. We live in Death’s house.” Words flowed through him, surprising himself. Raeg’n and Kilter spoke in short bursts, their words communicated mostly through body, eyes, the feeling in the air. “Are you an angel too?” Her vast coloring, though not in hue to Raeg’ns, was unique and strange – perhaps all angels wore colors.
    He looked to his Angel once more - “Is she an angel too? She’s got colors on her skin like you.”

k i l t e r
    eight and topsail’s timid telekinetic

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by k i l t e r - 01-24-2017, 08:23 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 02-14-2017, 12:18 AM