• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Jinju
    My heart saw the things that my eyes couldn't see

As an aspiring prankster, it would probably not be terribly befitting of him to become offended at something so paltry as taking an impromptu dip into a pond. Fortunately he is a mild mannered sort. With that wide grin stretching his lips, he chuckles along with her, recognizing the amusement in the situation.

Fortunately she seems a good natured sort as well. Of course, with Fox’s joyful and carefree nature, even the ill natured seem unable to resist him (indeed, his closest friend happens to be a rather ill-tempered young filly who scowls so often he wonders that it hasn't been etched into her features permanently). But then, he apparently had a gift for making others happy, a fact he has only recently discovered.

And honestly, what possible bad could come off a colt who could induce happiness in others?

As Jinju offers to provide him with warmth, Fox eyes the sparks that flutter about her, following the swirl of flame that dances about him with open curiosity. His nose comes up, following the streak, at one point coming close enough to feel the heat upon his skin. He doesn't touch it though. He had learned his lesson with the lava that could often be found trickling through his home.

Fortunately however, the cold does not seem to bother him the way it does others.

He grins at her offer. ”And if you ever need a cool drink, I'm sure I can help.”

Shaking his head to clear the last few drops lingering in his short, fluffy mane, he tips his head a bit as he considers her. ”I can, lots of things!”

Without hesitation, he calls a bit of snow, the fat flakes drifting to the earth to melt against the sun warmed grass. Eyeing her curiously, he continues, ”I bet you can do lots of fun things too! Will you show me?”

Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: My heart saw the things my eyes couldn't see; Jinju - by Fox - 02-24-2017, 07:21 PM