• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - Reilly & Kharon

It felt good to be in Reilly's arms. He was so big and warm and safe. And he loved the two of them. No, the three of them. He might love Mother, too. It felt good to be pressed into that laugh, the man's chest thumping against his like a heartbeat of happiness, and he buried himself deeper into it.

"I bet ya have all kinds o' secrets, boyo," Reilly winked at him. It made his blood run a little colder a moment, worrying if his guardian-father knew that he was going to try and sneak away. He had to, though. His Father was here, he had to go see. Reilly would understand that, wouldn't he? Did he know, was he mad? But no, Reilly was still smiling and soon began their game of hiding, that big voice of comfort counting for them to hide as relief washed through him.

Kharon did have secrets, like this.
    But everyone else had more.
    Kharon was just in charge of keeping those too.

He took off with Kylin at his side, putting some distance between them and Reilly before they would hide. When they got far enough away, he stopped them and crushed her in a tight hug, rubbing his cheek against the softness of her neck and breathing in her scent. "Kylin," he breathed quietly, brushing a kiss to her neck, then her cheek, before pulling back to meet her sweet, hazel eyes.

"I won't be found this time," he told her soberly. Don't look for me. "But I'll come find you soon. There's something I need to do, alone." He kissed her brow without waiting for a response, and turned to run a different direction. To where he knew Father was.

image © brenda del rio photography

So I guess this might as well be where he sneaks off to meet Kirby, and when Wallace comes back to Reilly xD
    Quotes are speech. Italics are telepathy

Messages In This Thread
    RE: He tells her "ooh love" - Reilly & Kharon - by Kharon - 04-23-2017, 10:24 AM