• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Strangers in the Night...
    Enticed by the flow of the water her gaze landed upon it again.  Content on watching it in it's travels.  A breeze drafted from behind her tossing ebony tassels about.  She loved the feeling of the wind in her mane.  It had been forever that she had ran anywhere, or let alone even walked.  Maybe she would take a stroll about these lands...

As she pivoted to head farther north on foot this time her gaze fell upon a golden figure nearing... Magnus?  He was the only golden horse she had been familiar with.  A slight smile brought forth on her lips as memories surfaced.  Seemingly like ages ago they had traveled to the beaches of Tephra.  Her memories were cut short as upon closer viewing it was not Magnus.  She couldn't recall having met the stranger nearing.  As he called forth a greeting she smiled once again.  A question was asked so an answer was to be given, " G'Day Sir.  I am Neon. " She paused momentarily to further think of what to say then continued, "I wish not to disturb ye's home.  I 'twas seeking a new view..." She really wasn't sure what she was looking for, if anything.  She usually just went where the wind took her...
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.

Messages In This Thread
    [Open] Strangers in the Night... - by Neo.n - 04-05-2017, 11:30 AM
    RE: [Open] Strangers in the Night... - by Canaan - 04-05-2017, 10:48 PM
    RE: [Open] Strangers in the Night... - by Neo.n - 04-06-2017, 01:59 AM
    RE: [Open] Strangers in the Night... - by Canaan - 04-06-2017, 02:16 AM
    RE: [Open] Strangers in the Night... - by Neo.n - 04-07-2017, 11:04 AM