• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kylin
    It takes a tiny bit of coaxing, really more patience while she stares up at me and thinks it over, but hey, she doesn’t dodge the splash, so that’s promising. And then my girl’s got this cute little smile on her face, and damn but a guy could get used to putting that look on a kid’s face. Happy and carefree and amused, just like a little girl should be. There you go, baby, good job. A soft little giggle and she’s creeping after me out onto the water, and then it’s only a matter of moments before she hits full-on frolic mode. Even splashes me back a bit as she runs on past, the little imp.

So naturally, I give her a little head start and then take off after, chasing her down but not quite catching up, not quite catching her. Not ‘til she turns her head to peek at me and see if I’m keeping up, that is. Then I jump her way and cannonball into the water, sinking below the surface and sending a big ol’ splash her way. Great big horse-shaped tank of iron isn’t exactly super buoyant on its own, but with another leaping motion I can feel the solid surface of water beneath my hooves again, and then I just climb my way on back to the surface, sneaking under her to come up on her other side.

I peek just my muzzle above the surface to get out a quick little “boo,” just to say hey and let her know I’m okay, not so much to spook her, before climbing the rest of the way out to stand on top of the waves once more. Then with a grin, I shake some of the water off myself, getting a little jingle going with my mane as I do so. “Man, Kylin, I love that you guys can do this too. I’ve never had anybody to play on the water with before, it’s fun.”
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    kylin - by Kerberos - 04-07-2017, 10:13 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 04-08-2017, 03:08 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 04-09-2017, 10:13 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 04-14-2017, 03:19 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 04-21-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 04-22-2017, 03:08 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 05-05-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-13-2017, 11:43 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 05-21-2017, 11:23 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-27-2017, 02:07 PM