• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

kylin
    She really is a cute little thing. All wide eyes and innocence, excited and happy and sweet. “‘Course I can play with you, kid, isn’t that what dads do? Watch out for you, protect you, take care of you, play with you, pretty sure those are like the top four. And I guess like teach you shit or whatever, but that sounds like it falls under the play with you part mostly, huh?” I grin and give her a quick little nuzzle, brushing my cold iron nose against her cheek, along the curve of her neck.

My daughter, crazy, huh? But no doubt about it. She looks so much like me, her and Kharon both really, and I can’t quite get over that. I just beam on down at her, smiling big enough that it oughta hurt my face really, and it only gets bigger when she asks if we can play with the waves. “Absolutely. And here, you’re a smart kid, I bet you’ll learn a lot just playing with the waves together.” I can do the dad teaching thing already, show her some tricks she might not have picked up on when it comes to the walking on water thing.

I frolic with her, kicking up my heels and having a grand old time playing about on the surface of the ocean with my daughter ‘til she looks like she’s starting to get tired. Then I chase her down, plant a cozy little kiss on her shoulder, and scoop her up onto my back. “‘Cmon, kiddo, let’s get you home. Bet your mom’ll be wondering where you got off to, yeah?”

((Figured we could close this thread, since she’s gotten a good bit older since, and maybe start a new one?))
    Bite my shiny metal ass.

Messages In This Thread
    kylin - by Kerberos - 04-07-2017, 10:13 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 04-08-2017, 03:08 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 04-09-2017, 10:13 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 04-14-2017, 03:19 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 04-21-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 04-22-2017, 03:08 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 05-05-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-13-2017, 11:43 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kerberos - 05-21-2017, 11:23 AM
    RE: kylin - by Kylin - 05-27-2017, 02:07 PM