• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? any
    FACE TO THE SUN
    Impulse. Impulse is what brought here her to meet this dragon boy, Impulse spurred her to leave her home not that long ago. Was it the magic of the twilight between childhood and full-grown that made her this way? She didn't know, she didn't really care. Standing here, in this little haven with him felt right. She didn't even know him. But she liked him.

Damn it Tang. 

He could be anyone. He had scales for the love of The Mare Almighty.  Young love her mother would say, mostly admiringly almost critically. She fell in love too easily. But normally she was falling for an idea, a place, a story. Falling for another living creature was a little more complicated. 

Or we can stay here. His voice pulling her in. She could feel the heat coming off of him, False Summer here in the dead of winter. But this winter wasn't dead. 

Warm amber eyes of a lioness watching him watch her.

Maybe he wasn't hinting at what she thought he was. Maybe the fever was all her own. She didn't have any real experience in this area. He was beautiful, a hero in armor, he made her feel shaky. Just kiss him! How many times has she sighed that to herself listening to a tale of a young heroine. It was much easier to play the daring romantic, the free lover when she was alone with her thoughts. Tang wasn't used to feeling unsure of herself and it unsettled her. It wouldn't be the first time she had jumped to assumptions. 

She suppressed the building heat in her belly as best she could. She relaxed, realizing she had been holding her breath. "Maybe you can come walk with me a little bit, I've ran much farther than I intended." she laughed, feeling more like her care-free self. "I should probably start heading back." Her words were meant to form a statement but they rang in her ears as more of a question. Maybe she should stay and graze, maybe she was waiting for impulse to rule her. "I was planning on coming here to live.. In the spring." Well, that was meant to be a thought that stayed in her head. But there it was. Out in the open. Saying the words out loud was a comfort, he would be here in the spring. She had suddenly needed him to know that she would too. She couldn't tell if she liked this feeling or not. It was like adrenaline but sweeter. A lump in her throat.

Damn it Tang. 

Tangerine

XD teenagers.

Messages In This Thread
    do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 04-25-2017, 07:42 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-02-2017, 07:42 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-03-2017, 07:59 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-05-2017, 07:34 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Tangerine - 05-06-2017, 01:32 PM
    RE: do you feel like a young god? any - by Amet - 05-14-2017, 07:29 PM