• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

An Invitation; The Hills Games
    she ain't got a care in this old weary world, she's an independent girl.
    INVITATION TO THE HILLS GAMES; WEEK ONE

She enters their kingdom, standing just inside the border before coming to a stop and calling out to the them all. With her voice, she invites them all to her home, announcing the first week of games. 

"Everyone! My name is Crota! I am the leader of the Hills and on behalf of myself and my homelands residents, I would like to invite you to our home to join us in a week of fun. Our first game will be a Colored pebble hunt (like an easter egg hunt)! This is an opportunity to make friends, allies, and other sorts of positive connections despite any struggles between our homes as a whole. Please feel free to join us if you would like! We would love to have you join us. And if the simple thought of having fun and making friends doesn't seem too enticing, we also will have a small prize for the winner of each game!"

Pausing she smiles happily, satisfied with the announced invitation before turning and heading to the next kingdom. She doesn't wait for anyone to approach or respond, for she wishes for them to make their way to her home when the time is right.

Crota

We currently have sign-ups in the hills and a post in plots explains the entire idea. Please sign up in the hills by the noted date and time if you wish to participate. Smile