• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dream Fighter (Amet & Brennen)
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords heavy ebon fresian pillars carry her into a new terra, one she has not explored before. Her auds prick.. trying to hear any sound, yet it seams peacefull here. She is like a inky blot on the white covered terra, the wind blows cold. Small snow flakes fall and land gently on her spine and banner. She stands in the snow over looking everything...her nares breath warmth into the air. Jord was never super fond of the cold, being born in the deserts of Ranga.. yet her short time in the Tundra helped her learn to adjust. Every year would remind her of her former first home in BQ. She took a deep breath in, it chilled her to the core, her muscles shivered under her coat. Her coat had gotten a bit thick for the winter, she didn't mind it tho. 

She took a moment and raised her voice box to the sky.."HELLO!?" She called out, her voice naturally warm and inviting. She didn't want to step into the wrong territory and possibly get herself attacked. She didn't here anything call back.. She lowered her skull and continued to dredge forward thru the cold snow.
    JORD
    HTML by Call
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Amet had expected a mild winter, but this last week has proven the young stallion wrong. The snow had started slowly, but hadn't ceased until it reached above the dragon king's knees. The boughs of his wisteria are no longer a thick lavender, but are instead bare and bare and almost sad looking. The gold and bronze stallion doesn't quite mind the dismal grey of winter, but he could do without the snow. The Dunes hadn't exactly prepared him for frozen precipitation.

He's roaming the lakeside when the call from an unfamiliar mare rings through the Lake and Amet turns his immediate attention to the sound. Trudging through the knee-deep snow, the scaled Akhal-Teke approaches the black form that moves through their territory. He's curious but not unfriendly as he nears the feathered mare, his own ears fluttering forward to face her. "Hello there, welcome to the Lake." He halts a few yards from her, amber eyes flicking between the mare and her backdrop, wondering if she had brought anyone along for her journey. The Lake had had a surprising number of visitors as of late.

"My name is Amet, by the way," offers the dragon king, "What brings you here?"

Amet

@[Brennen]