• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello~spring [open]
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Amet is comfortable and warm in Tang's company. There is something infectious about her jovial nature, something that draws the dragon king away from his worries and into a world where she is the sun and nothing worrisome exists. It's a welcome change, a nice reprieve for the boy with the world on his shoulders. He inhales deeply to match her own rhythmic breathing, his cheek pressed against her soft chest as she laughs.

There's a small, almost unnoticeable pause before the painted mare finds her words again and Amet is suddenly concerned that he may have offended her. He waits, with bated breath, to see what she has to say, only to find that his own laughter is bubbling to the surface once again. "Something tells me you like to wander," he muses warmly, "and while I want you to follow your heart and your curiosity, I have a feeling it might get cold at night without you here." The words are playful and full of mischief, but there is an obvious truth to them.

They are both swiftly on their hooves, turning from their adult conversation to an activity that was a bit more their forte. They run for the lake, its crystal clear waters rippling beneath the sun but quiet until their bodies collide with its surface. Tang remains submerged for longer than he does and the dragon king spins in a circle, the water dripping from his head as he searches almost frantically for the buckskin. When she surfaces, Amet laughs at her words and splashes a little water at her with his muzzle. "Perhaps you were a kelpie in another life," he offers, before swimming in another small circle. "Where would you like to adventure this summer? I'll go anywhere," he shouts enthusiastically.

Amet

@[Tangerine] IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG GUH

Messages In This Thread
    hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 05-21-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 05-27-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 05-28-2017, 06:05 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-04-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-04-2017, 09:19 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-11-2017, 08:10 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-13-2017, 01:37 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-16-2017, 07:12 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-17-2017, 03:27 PM