• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello~spring [open]
    tangerine
    face to the sun

His focus and care of her puts a glow in her chest. In the glimmer of his eyes and the way he stays always turned towards her she feels that he is having as much fun as she is, and this makes her brave.  Bantering with the gold stallion is a new kind of adventure, one almost as thrilling as traveling to new places. 

"A kelpie? Ha!" She snorts. "In my past life I was a warrior queen," she puts an extra emphasis on queen - even though it is something she has never wished to be, something she has never considered attainable, in her moment of imagination queen sounds enticing as a former title. "I ruled with a power awful and ruthless, after a century of my iron reign my subjects rebelled." She weaves the story as quickly as she can speak, her voice builds as she imagines the timeline of her supposed past life  "Their leader, the rebels leader,  was a powerful gypsy and for my punishment I am cursed to wander this land as a young and powerless... " 

Like a snake her muzzle darts under his jaw, one of the few places without scales, where she again takes a taste of the softness of his skin. After which she brings her mouth below his ear, her voice lowering.

"...Until I can repay all the bad I have done with good. Then I will be taken back to the stars to live, and gallop across the sky with my ancestors."  Her last year has been filled with thoughts of kings and queens and stardust, so these elements sneak their way into her improvisation effortlessly. 

"But, It may take a long time,"  She sighs, hips swinging to rest alongside his own. 

Done with her own game for now, she swims a half circle with Amet at the center. Tang ducks her head blow the surface, using the water to push her soaked and heavy forelock behind one ear. Happily he yells to her as she treads back to his side.

An idea comes to her and her words flow quickly in excitement. "I would love to travel with you to one of the bordering countries when you need to visit. I'm good at making friends." She laughs then, she didn't mean the comment in a conceited way, she was only stating what she had found to be a fact in her three years. The thought of traveling with the dragon boy laces her body with excitement, combining two things she liked very much could only make the other better. 

But she wasn't ready to set off on any diplomatic visits quite yet, she had only just arrived. "But for now, the spring is too beautiful here to leave." The space between them grows unacceptable to her and she closes it, placing a quick, almost shy, kiss on his muzzle. 

Ok, sorry this is a little rough. I'm replying from my iPad and it's super frustrating to type on
    Also I'm assuming she knows the fact he is some sort of leader because that's obvious to most of BQ <3
    @[Amet]

Messages In This Thread
    hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 05-21-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 05-27-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 05-28-2017, 06:05 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-04-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-04-2017, 09:19 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-11-2017, 08:10 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-13-2017, 01:37 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-16-2017, 07:12 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-17-2017, 03:27 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-19-2017, 07:40 PM