• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hello~spring [open]
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Amet gets lost in Tangerine's past life, enthralled by her story and the mind that created it. His amber eyes are bright with wonder, soaking up the view of the passion and excitement in her pretty face. He can picture the overo, stoic and unsmiling, and while that version of Tang is beautiful and commanding, she is not this Tang. "I hope you don't mind being good," he rumbles as she nestles beneath his chin, "you wear it quite well." A playful wink finds the mare and Amet flusters his nostrils to breathe her in.

Tang adjusts to settle beside him. It feels natural to the young stallion, as if they have known each other for countless years. For longer than they had been alive, even. Perhaps we are from the same star, his thoughts offer, and the idea makes Amet smile.

He watches as she moves again to deeper water, her submerged frame still visible but distorted, and then she comes back to him with as much excitement as he feels. The young king smiles widely at Tang, the anticipation for this trip already brightening him immensely. "Yes! Come with me!" He gives her a gentle nudge with his damp muzzle, "Perhaps to all of them, if you really want to." Amet watches her expectantly.

He allows silence to befall them for a few moments, the pair resting side-by-side in the crystalline lake. Amet's eyes move from the mare and rest on the shoreline at the opposite side of the lake, a frown slowly finding its way to his lips. "I'm already on my second life in this body," he admits quietly, "but my past life is neither great nor thrilling, I'm afraid."

Amet

Messages In This Thread
    hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 05-21-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 05-27-2017, 06:51 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 05-28-2017, 06:05 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-04-2017, 01:46 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-04-2017, 09:19 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-11-2017, 08:10 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-13-2017, 01:37 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-16-2017, 07:12 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Tangerine - 06-17-2017, 03:27 PM
    RE: hello~spring [open] - by Amet - 06-19-2017, 07:40 PM