• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

dark side of the morning - anyone

i know i'm not the center of the universe
    -but you keep spinning 'round me just the same

Ivar has had an easy childhood, even if his parents do not speak to each other. They both love him in their own ways; they have done their best to teach him the things that they know best. The piebald colt has never been lonely, never lacked for company. He often prefers solitude, truly, but that is only a manifestation of his animal instinct.

Still, it is hard to explore a place with no guide, so when Warrick agrees to show him Tephra Ivar is elated.

“Awesome!” He says, unable to hold back a little buck of excitement.

While he’d been skeptical about the volcano, he follows Warrick, and looks around. The heat is quickly tangible, and there is a multitude of flora in the humid land. Ivar is most used to the red and yellows of Sylva, but he has learned in his travels that most trees tend to cycle, and their ever-fiery canopy is a rarity. There are noises in the greenery, some that he has never head, and he looks to Warrick and asks:

“What kind of animals do you have here? We have lots of deer in Sylva.”

-------------------i v a r
    ------------------------------------djinni and stillwater---------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
    dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 05-21-2017, 09:34 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 05-25-2017, 07:22 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 05-31-2017, 07:51 AM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-04-2017, 01:47 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-13-2017, 09:12 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-16-2017, 01:26 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-18-2017, 08:32 PM
    RE: dark side of the morning - anyone - by Ivar - 06-22-2017, 09:02 PM