• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

wounds so deep they never show; they never go away. || EVERYONE
    Jords ears perked hear a very familiar voice... Offspring. Is it time? she asked herself before her pistons rushed to a gallop to get to her friend, one of the first in BQ. It wasn't long before she made her way to him, her skull lifted so her orbs could see him clearly. Her aids picked up every word, she could feel the fire in his vocals... it was time. "Offspring, as my dearest friend, I would be more than honored to stand strongly by your side as we can not let our newest home crumble to the ocean.. or whatever way this world may think up!"[\b] Jords vocals were strong yet fluid, her honesty and pure drive could be heard. [b] You 100% have my vote and with no doubt in my mind will you become the King of both ice and fire my friend." She spoke before him, her orbs almost looking at him lovingly before she closed them and lowered her skull to the earth to show him her loyalty. She lifted her skull slowly as her pistons almost i voluntarily moved her hulking Frisian bodice next to his.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: wounds so deep they never show; they never go away. || EVERYONE - by Jord - 06-01-2017, 09:03 AM