• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

wounds so deep they never show; they never go away. || EVERYONE
    The blood bay had fallen once more to the outskirts, the time hadn't been right... maybe it was starting over after all the work he had done... maybe he just wasn't in it. Either way, the stallion didn't care the reason, not really. Call it a character flaw, but he just was over the endless self-searching for the fundamental reason why a certain thing had happened. But he had returned recently to find Lu gone, most everyone gone. he had waited for someone, but there had been none. He didn't trust himself to lead not with his recent swaying. But he had been vigil of the lands in the absence of Lu, he kept quiet, but he was there, her silent guardian.

When Offy appeared his interest was indeed peaked. It had been some times since he had made his way from the same shadows Nymph had taken to. They hadn't seen eachother since the beach...since they lost Killdare. But seeing him here meant surely they noticed the same things. Afterall, they had similar foundataional principles that guided them. It is what made the Valley-Chamber- Tundra alliance so strong. When Offy stopped and spoke, Nymph knew there was no contest for his vote. Lu was a fine leader, but she was not Offspring, their history was nothing compared to that of the alliance, and the work they had done to build Tephra together.

When the dark stallion finished, Nymph had closed the distance between them and stood by his side. a simple nod in hello before he raised his own voice. "While many of you don't know me, I was also there with Offspring as the original founders worked to gain these lands. And I know he will be steady and true in his leadership. I stand with Offspring. His experience and wisdom will surely guide Tephra back to glory."

He looked out in search for others who would come, surely this would awake their slumber, change and drama always did. Time passed, and Beqanna changed, but not this. No they would come.... it was just a matter of how quickly.
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: wounds so deep they never show; they never go away. || EVERYONE - by Nymphetamine - 06-01-2017, 09:14 AM