• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

as if a glass could contain the sea; sirana
    you can have my isolation,
    you can have the hate that it brings.
       He is watchful – a stark shadow against the golden grain swaying to and fro with a tepid breeze, stirring the haze of humidity from the ground. There is not much that he does not see (perhaps it is the fire that has given him the gift of remarkable sight; in truth, he does not know). 

He has a keen sharpness beneath the cover of night; acuity at a distance – even the flush outline of any heat source, regardless of the position of the sun. As such, it is not difficult to see the outline of movement in the distance – one, a familiar face of rust and indigo, and the other a warm rose gold – nearly the same golden tone of Ellyse, but missing a pair of feathered, silvery appendages along her sides.

Stirred from his motionless stance, his thick, powerful legs churn forward – carrying him through the dense vegetation, which touch and tangle around the darkness of his limbs. His skin is hot, and his coiled muscles are tense as the fire within him flickers with light – and as the tendrils of grain brush against him, they burn, becoming a blackened, charred remnant of what had been there before. Though the plain does not set ablaze, there is distinct mark of where he had traveled, and where he had not.

He is quiet in his approach, his pace slow and deliberate as his weight causes him to sink ever so slightly into the dampened, but rich volcanic soil bordering the shallow stream – a tangled mess of obsidian draped over his dark eyes, though there is a glimmer of amusement hidden within the crimson irises as he watches the feminine, albeit unfamiliar figure toss and cover herself in dust, before shaking it off her skin.

”Someone new, Warrick?” he muses thoughtfully, glancing between the two. ”I see you are becoming familiar with our amenities. Welcome; I’m Offspring.”
    you can have my absence of faith,
    you can have my everything.
    OFFSPRING

@[Warrick] @[Sirana] - in case it isn't clear, he saw them from super far using his ~dragon vision~ :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: as if a glass could contain the sea; sirana - by Offspring - 06-16-2017, 01:03 AM