• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones

Nymphetamine doesn’t bother replying to Offspring’s implied threat, nor does he say anything about his reaction to the comment about Kildare. It isn’t that he didn’t want to, The black draft had taken Nymph’s reminder of the ruler he had known him to be as a comparison and judgement. He hadn’t, he had hoped recalling Kildare would have cleared whatever fog had taken his friend into such a dark space. Either way the dark leader had nearly imploded and Nymph knew to just nod, take his verbal lashings and move on. The blood abck knew better than to forget though, and he would have to talk to him again...in time.

Nymphetamine had fought darkness, had his demons pull him down into a twisted sense of self and seen the consequences if it. The blood bay wasn’t sure what was happening with Offspring, or how to fix it, but he knew that he would need to be there for the draft. But that would have to wait, as the ruler left, steam wafting away in the breeze as she sauntered back to the volcano. Concern and sadness fill Nymph’s eyes as he watched him go, but he pushed it all aside to focus on the mare. She was fragile in a sense but there was a power there, internal and wanting. It just needed some direction, some support and that strength would flourish. But he had to be sure of her first.

Her name came softly from her lips, as she looked out into the space that Offspring had been before. Aurora. Her explanation for being in Tephra seemingly innocent. But Nymph would keep tally on her to be safe. The bay only nodded to her reply, how she got into the lands had been a big enough production. Her final question, silenced him as well. He didn’t know. ”I’m not sure…” He sighed and went to move along with the conversation. ”I can tell you that many of the residents here are kind, and more even tempered. If you decided to stay here, I would imagine you would find friendship and support, maybe even purpose. But I’ll be honest, you will be under close watch, until we can be sure of you, given the….intrusion.”

NYMPHETAMINE

I faced when you left me, A rose in the rain

ooc: these are poopy. :|
    [Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-12-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-13-2017, 01:42 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-13-2017, 09:41 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-13-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 07:38 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-20-2017, 07:57 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 08:50 PM