• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm Holding On... [Open]

Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones

Her outward eagerness was endearing, and the bay can't help but laugh out loud at her outburst. There was no hidden message to decipher and he couldn't help but enjoy the simplicity of her company, effortless she corrects herself, but there was no need to he was glad that the formalities were leaving her, that she seemingly felt comfortable with him as well. He reached out with across the small distance between then with his back tipped nose and nudged her softly stating, ”Come along then,”/b> he smiled at her, as he moved of to the shore. He fully intended to actually enjoy the breezes of the ocean air as he rarely made it to the black sand beaches that lined most of Tephra. He kept a pace equal to hers, not rushing or pushing her shorter legs to move in an urgent manner, theirs was just a quiet stroll. ”I am not from Beqanna originally either, but I am glad I ended up here, she's been good to me,” he stated after some time had passed, it wasn't an awkward silence,at least for him, but he didn't was to sit there and be silent either. It seemed a natural topic given she had shared she wasn't from Beqanna either, but he wasn't one for small talk. He could do so rather seamlessly, but he preferred honest words and meaningful conversation when he could.

The landscape became more barren as their journey continued. The loamy soils of the inner lands transitioned to sandy layers as the neared the beach, and when the gusting breezes finally touched their faces, it was obvious that the beach was just ahead. The grade began to slope downward, and the brittle grasses thinned to nothing, not able to hold root in the loose sand, The stallion closed his eyes and let to cool breeze wash over his sweaty coat, a welcomed chill to his warm skin. He glanced over at Aurora then, preferring to take in her reaction than just asking her. What had been mid day when he first laid eyes on her and melted away to dusk from their travels around the string of Islands. He knew that she would leave unless he convinced her otherwise. She may have had a rocky start but she would be fine here. She would sure meet others that would make her feel at home. He eventually broke the silence with that in mind. ” Are you still decided on finding residence elsewhere?” He wouldn’t ask her to stay here for him, no that would be cruel. To have that form of dependence would be unfair, and unwanted. If she were to stay in Tephra it would be her own choice.

He waited for her reply, quietly resting next to her, his shoulder grazing hers. There was no pressure from him, and it she left he would surely visit her, wherever that may be.

NYMPHETAMINE

[Image: nymphetamine_zpsmlx48otf.gif]

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-12-2017, 06:12 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-13-2017, 01:42 AM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-13-2017, 09:41 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-13-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 07:38 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-20-2017, 07:57 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 08:50 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by Offspring - 06-20-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: I'm Holding On... [Open] - by AuroraElis - 06-20-2017, 10:20 PM