• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A New Beginning
    After a short journey to her new home. She stopped and viewed her new life. Surrounded by high cliffs and lots of green grass. It almost seemed like a dream, her legs carried her to a near by stream, took a long drink after the long journey here from the Fields. She looks back for Nier to make sure he hadn't trailed off and fallen asleep anywhere. She chuckled. He didn't seem like the type that would lay down on the job and just relax and enjoy life for a change. She raised her muzzle up to the sky and took in the smell of her surroundings. She started to explore alittle not wondering too far she didn't want to get lost in this large world.

She made her way up a steep cliff to a overhang that looked over the entire land. "wow this is a great view"she said you can see everywhere from here, she searched the sky and the land for Nier but he was no where to be seen. Hmm wondering where the mysterious creature had gone to. The one who seem to perk her curiosity.

She wondered down the cliff to the grass. I started to munch on some building up her strength. She looked around as she munched she was the only one here right now. But he said there was another mare here. But I don't see her, maybe she is off exploring. She opened her muzzle "Nier you out there or do I need to send a search party?" she chuckled
    Femme fatale lurked upon the borders. Raven bodice stark against the porcelain backdrop. Femme had wandered every inch of Gemstone Ridge in her master's absence, she found it much to her delight. Twin peaks turn atop Arabic diadem, hearing Flint falling, she has company. Beautiful femme steps out from cliff edge umbra, cerulean orbs narrowing upon new visitations. She had been left alone for hours now, she wondered where her master had gotten. So it seems he has been a bit of a busybody.

Flints churn the earth as femme dances over, exotic hips swaying in their own rhythm, flint falls matching in perfect accord. Diadem drops in mutual respect to the femme who steps the boundary of the harem. The lady looks out for the silver winged stud but he is nowhere to be seen. She grunts in protest, shaking Raven tresses in mock intolerance.

What have we here, fresh meat?

Singsong soprano slips from velveteens as she stalks closer like a burdensome shadow. Azure orbs eying up the potential enemy of her masters affection. Obsidian plume strikes at her haunches

I am BrokenStar.

Femme lowers maw to the very lowest of the topography and smiles a saccharine candy grin.

I see Master Nier has found another companion... He is handsome, no?

Brazen vocals coax the timid femme out of her shell. The raven hued goddess would not bite, she would watch and study her competition, who was a scrawny little thing. But had bright eyes. Perhaps the femme was no enemy. Perhaps she was a harem mate, a friend....

Has he misplaced us already?

Femme looks out the cliffs and finds no sign of her master.
    Lifting her white head looks in the direction of a voice. She quickly turns and faces this femme, ears pinned back looking bigger then she looked. Eyeing up this new company, hearing her talk about the lead stallion like he was nothing. It kind of upset her alittle bit. She wasn't sure why. "Im Star, Nier found me in the field and added me to his herd" Body tensed keeping a good distance between the two.

She heard her talk about how good looking our stallion was. "yes hes very handsome, he has a very kind eye" well at least to her he did. She was the knew mare in the herd, and she wasn't gonna let anyone bully her around either. This unfamiliar Famme kept looking in the sky for our winged master. But he wasn't flying he was walking with me. He was companying me on foot to get here.
    IFemme fatale pins audits close to diadem. A low growl rumbles her elegant lips and plume snaps at hind appendages.

He sure likes to find things. I guess he's s treasure hunter.

Bittersweet song passes veivets as femme circles new harem member. Eyeing her up. Thin and scrawny, not polished like obsidian gems. She snaps at anthem topography with flints, loose terra firma slipping down the edges. Femme shakes Arabic diadem and blows a high pierced snort. The femme before her eyes thinks she knows the master of the ridge, but even raven lady knew nothing but his penchant for good looking things.

perhaps. But perhaps we are looking at different things from the same stallion...
    Her ears pressed against her neck. Lunging at the unfamiliar mare who felt challenging and threatening. She lunged at her to back off alittle. She wanted to show her that she was not backing down and wasn't afraid of what came at her. She knows she doesn't know that herd master for long. But she was just saying what she saw when he meet her at the Field. She only speaks honesty. As she lunged forward toward the Femme. Her hooves smash down onto the ground before the black Arabian femme. "i am of no threat so back off!" The white mare snorted loudly at the black femme in front of her making a scene for no reason.

She turned and walked away from this blackness that acted tough. It didn't bother her, shes been through worse things in my life to deal with a mare who probably doesn't know good from bad. She started walking around the cliffs looking around exploring. Trying to find favorite spots and places to avoid. She didn't know where her new winged master was but she was glad to be home.

Her legs picked up and started galloping around the grounds. Like a white flowing cloud around the fields. Then she found a cave that would shield her from dangers because of her unique coloring. Her almost white pelt stood out.
    OOC: BrokenStar, I think you need to close your italic tag as it's corrupting the board Smile

He would not show it, he was too proud, too stubborn, but the walk tired his muscles, his limbs ached and even his lungs were screaming at him. He felt like a wayward young colt on gangly legs, just learning to use them. Oh how he much preferred the wings. Flight was so much easier, so much quicker than tediously walking the earth.

But he did it. He was proving a point, not only within himself but to the maiden beside him. If he were to gain their trust, if he were to lure them in with a sparkling, shiny object, like care, like affection, the easier it was for them to stay with him. The easier it was for him to continue this ruse he was trying to pull off - some actor, some knight in shining armour who was really just a lonely little boy trapped in the soul of a lazy demon.

But he would never admit it, could never admit it.

Like his mother, he withdrew into his invisibility in times of crisis. He never knew it until she had lost sight of him one day. He spent all day until moon's rise totally forgotten. It was bliss, but also hell. That was how he knew what Hell was like. Lonely and stifling imprisoning.

Nier watched the dappled mare, he kept eyes upon her the whole duration they walked. He watched her change, a sow metamorphosis in front of him; she was a wriggly little caterpillar, weak and not much to look at now, but he could tell that she was going to change. there was a butterfly beneath her, within her. The Hellion was quite good at picturing change. He did it most days.

As Star trod the border, Nier disappeared. Not away from the heralded, but he, himself. He shrouded in a blanket of nothingness and watched her as she looked. She looked everywhere and he continued to watch her, a twisted little mind ticking over with notions. He soon caught whiff on the air. the honeyed scent of BrokenStar. Her allure was still strong. The steed still felt her touch grain against him. He continued to observe in his invisible shroud as the two butted heads, so to speak. That was when the winged one intervened. A snap of teeth, but a smirk nonetheless.

If he was to be an Alpha to them, a leader, he may need to up his game and not laze around and watch them like little lab rats. Pretty little lab rats they were though...

"Now, now, play nice." Nier nipped at the air, circling the ebony mare, he was mid changing, so his words would had come from thin air. He liked toying with others sometimes, especially when they were not used to his disappearing and reappearing act. Half of him was still vacant, but the other half moved between them.

"I brought a friend, Pet. You should be grateful." his tone is sharper than intended. Again this was too new for him. He was much a loner when he was younger. A drifter, a vagabond. Having to play nice with others, with mares nonetheless, was a lot more difficult than he had initially thought.

"I am right here. They say walls have ears, but I am far smarter than that. I can be here," he closed his eyes and was gone again. his voice trailing on the wind. "and gone, in a single blink."

He reappeared right beside his newest addition, he laid his muzzle gently across her withers and gave a light, knowing nudge. Lipping lightly at loose strands of silver mane.

"You may have to forgive her. I know nothing of what goes on in a female's mind, but i'm guessing she may be a little..." he steps away, angles himself between them both, extending his neck and touching the raven mare with the briefest of touches to her neck. "Jealous." he shook his head, arching himself a little and broadening his wings, stretching them once and twice, ruffling their tired bones, before pinning them back against his ribcage.

"This is Gemstone Ridge. This is home. It should be a safe haven for you both." he extended his nose to the cliff edge, "But be cautious of falling rocks. So no stunt pulling, right?" he gave the two mares a cautious look and each a surreptitious wink. "I have these things, you don't. We can't all be daredevils." he finished his sentence with a cool laugh and circled them both in an attempt to move each closer. Be friends, he thought, even if they had a knife at each others back when he wasn't there, he'd rather have them be acquainted and civil. No bloodshed on this land... yet.

n i e r;
    the SNAKES start to SING
    tyrael x amnesia
    the winged, invisible sloth demon
    Feeling her new winged master nudge her withers. She nudged him gently. Pressing her muzzle against his neck lipping it alittle. Not too much she still didn't know what his likes and dislikes where and didn't want to anger him. She viewed the cliff he mentioned. The one she had climbed only alittle bit ago. It had a great view of everything. She bowed respectfully to the ebony mare in respect. It was something she learned as a baby that you need to respect others that are there before she even existed.

The grey mare found her way to a secluded cave away from the excitement and hostlility. She wanted to get used to her new surroundings with out the drama. She hated drama, she always tried to avoid confrontation but life hasn't always been that way. Having to run off bachelor stallions who wanted a piece of her to dominate mares who chased her off because she stepped a inch too far in a territory she was not familiar with.

She looked around her cave. She officially made it her own, She shook her neck trying to relax. Her greyish long mane flowing over her neck as her forelock covers her eyes. All you saw was a little black dot beneath a grey curtain.