• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? molotov, any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Molotov, his mind whispers quietly to the mare, amber eyes roving Hyaline's forest as he moves through gnarled branches and charred trunks. The air no longer smells of ash and any untouched trees had shed their blossoms for the mild winter, littering the shattered earth with dead flowers. Thankfully, though, the trees that had remained alive still greeted him with verdant leaves that rustled in the wind. Not all had been lost... only most.

He is four years old at the turn of this season and he has grown to fill his crown, though the Akhal-Teke dragon does not feel it all the time. Iset has been absent from their home for nearly an entire season, having left them after the Lost Boys' attack. He wonders when she will return, and if she is okay, because even though she had hurt him and the sanctuary he had tried to build for them, she is still an irreplaceable sibling.

Molotooooov, his mind calls again as he begins to move closer to the center of the territory, to the lake that has slowly changed from cloudy to clear once more. It had been gray with ash for the remainder of the Autumn and is just beginning to look like the same brilliant basin again that he has grown to love.

I want to play a game, he taunts her, curious how well his new nihilism will protect his mind from her telepathy as he feels it snake from his mind and into hers to subdue the extravagant powers that he appreciates more than she knows.
    Amet

@[Molotov]
    I'm gonna set this world on fire
    Damn it's flippin' cold!!  She shakes violently as a chill starts between her ears then creeps along her spine to her ruby tail. FUCK! She screams inside her skull allowing anyone in mind shot to hear.  Her nares flare as the chilled air is brought in and warm air pushed out. The vapor crystallizes onto the fine hairs of her muzzles... Fucking great, icicle boogers!

Drawn out syllables of her name echo in her cranium, or was it her ears, she doesn't know anymore.  Blackened ears prick forwards as a smirk curls her ruby lips.  Her name was like a sirens song to her, drawing curiousity from the depths of her soul.  The lips it came from drew even more.  What could her golden boy need from her...?

Her annoyance of the drab weather ceased, for the time being.  He called to her with a proposal... No not that kind! A whispered chuckled escaped her ruby painted lips.  Her thoughts amused her so.  

I wanna play a game... He taunts

If it's a game you wish to play, my dragon king, than a game we shall play! She taunts back to his mind.  Curious as to what kind of game he wishes to engage in.  I'm sure what she has in mind is far from what he does...

MOLOTOV

Molotov responds, just as she always had, and Amet can't contain his grin. Her yearlong residency in Hyaline had proven a good one, and the gilded king knows he can trust the telepath to keep his new secret between them. Her voice plays in his head and he waits patiently, bright amber eyes roving the lake before him until the black mare breaks the treeline. The Akhal-Teke directs his grin at her and then moves around the edge of the lake, his golden scales glimmering in the winter sun.

What can you tell me about my homeland? his mind reaches out to hers and, at the same time, so does his nihilism. He blocks all advances from the telepath now, protecting his thoughts and his memories from her behind the veil of his trait negation. He only gives her its name, the Dunes, letting it flat in his mind unprotected and away from the rest of his memories.

Amet waits patiently, silently, for Molotov to tell him what she can find.

His amber eyes watch her expression, his own smile suppressed, but only for the time being.
    Amet
    Her path was straight and true.  She found him easily and where she would expect to find.  Positioned near his dear lake.  It's shorelines now clear of dead and blotted bodies.  Long picked over by buzzards and scavenging vermin.  It's waters the clear liquid she remembers from her entrance into the lands.  His reflection upon it's surface renewed.  He smiled as she broke through the treeline and she matched it.

He calls to her a question and she wonders why he asks.  As he moves off she follows, trailing behind him in no rush to catch up.  Was this some sort of tag?  An amused look came over her features as she reaches into his mind.  She is disappointed to not find much but a name.  He watches her in curiousity, a slight frown finds her now.  She stops as her head tilts in confusion.  She tries again.  Nothing...

What kind of shit game is this?!  The flame kissed banshee hisses into his mind.  A dissatisfied snort expels from her nares. She does not quite easily forget though.  A smirk breaks her frown, You lived in the Dunes... With your traitor of a sister Iset.  Her thoughts slick and taunting.  She starts forwards again. Her steps light but purposeful.  Onyx eyes fixed on his amber gaze.  Bringing her face to face with her king... I'd make a much better Queen... 

Her words lingered in silence as she reached her muzzle to his cheek.  Ruby lips planted a gentle kiss upon the golden scales there.  Soon followed by them trailing the bone of his profile, nearing his throat, then continuing down his muscular neck.  Softly sliding along his slick scales... 

MOLOTOV

@[Amet]

Molotov walks beside him, their gold and black bodies perfectly juxtaposed as they meander along the lakeside. They are quiet, aside from their hoof steps and their breaths, but the young King can feel as she attempts to rifle through his brain. Amet chances a quick glance at the flame-kissed lady, the hint of a smirk lifting the corner of his mouth as he notices her frown. He tries his damnedest to maintain the nihilism throughout her scavenging and then, finally, he knows that his first test is a success.

'What kind of shit game is this?!' she hisses, dark and angry, in his head. The dragon-scaled beast bumps his flank into Molotov's playfully. The Fairy gifted another trait to me,Amet offers back to his friend, relieved to see that her frown has been pushed away by a grin.

She answers his question by giving him the name of his desert homeland, but the tail-end of Molotov's statement is what catches him off guard. Amet halts his leisurely pace immediately, ears turned back and pressed hastily to the crest of his sleek neck. His narrowed pupils turn to the telepath and he shakes his head. "I do not want to talk about my sister," the dragon king snaps aloud. Hyaline has finally begun to re-grow itself, the lake crystal clear once more, but the sight of charred trees still leaves a sour feeling in Amet's belly.

Iset's absence triples it.

Molotov coos that she would be a better Queen and, while he cannot bring himself to laugh, the Akhal-Teke's lips twitch slightly in acknowledgement. Hyaline does not need a Queen right now, he muses quietly as the dark mare presses her muzzle softly on his cheek, his throat, his gleaming neck. He is still tense, peeved at her bold comments, but he does not move to end their contact, And I'm quite positive you would give me a heart attack, if you were.
    Amet

@[Molotov]
    Fucking nosey ass fairies always ruining shit!  Her feminine features twist in the most unbecoming of ways.  But soon it breaks into a grin as her mind jabs back at him.  She does not go down without a fight... Ever!

Immediately his smug grin flattens at her comment.  Her own curls into an even more devilish smirk.  What?! You don't like this game?! Sarcasm dripping with each syllable.  Don't dish what you can't take Dragon King! Pleased with herself for the reaction she received.  His words voiced are sharp and laced with a bitter taste.  Drinking them in like a fine wine.  His muscles turned rigged and accentuate his masculine features.  The way they feel under his slick scales, as her ruby lips continue to trace along his shoulder, was an addiction of hers.  To feel the power coiled under his skin.  Ebony eyes slid along his golden back as he reached out to her mind.  A chuckle was released into warm puffs along his hide.  We wouldn't want that now would we... 

Nearly midway down his side now she stood parallel with him.  Ruby tassels tossed across his chest gently.  Any other games you wish to play? A playful grin tugged at her lips as she paused, eyes sliding back to his.  
    MOLOTOV

'You don't like this game?' she teases and Amet grumbles to himself, though there's the hint of amusement in his bright amber eyes. Peeling his lips away from blunt teeth, the dragon King nips at her flank playfully as she whips her tail against his chest.

I don't know if I'm ready for any more games with you, my flame,he offers in response to the Friesian girl before letting his eyes flutter closed. He relaxes into Molotov's black and red frame, appreciating her presence despite the way her comments can fuel his own anger. He considers, briefly, that she is almost a perfect foil to Tang, and she has certainly kept him on his toes during her time in Hyaline. I think I could use a nap, his mind whispers to her as he allows his nihilism to recoil, no longer shielding the flame-kissed mare from his mind.

Practicing with his new trait had tired him out more than he had expected, Amet's leather-plated shoulders now heavy with fatigue.

Thank you for helping me practice, he offers to Molotov with a tiny smirk.
    Amet

@[Molotov]
    Gonna set this world on fire
    Continuing to slide her lips along his chilled scales her ears flick back as she hears his thoughts.  Don't want to play these games huh... She stops herself from wandering farther down his frame.  Muzzle rests at the connective tissue between belly and hind quarters.  Ruby tassels flicker to his golden crown.  Nap?  Who the fuck has time for naps?  

She tosses her head giving a good shake as she turns to face him.  Onyx eyes examine his features as she reaches out to place a gentle kiss at his cheek. Sleep well My Dragon King...

With no more than a flick of her tail upon her flame-kissed hide she is finding a smooth canter to the east.  Her mind searches for anothers thoughts to hack... 
    MOLOTOV