• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

do you feel like a young god? molotov, any
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Molotov walks beside him, their gold and black bodies perfectly juxtaposed as they meander along the lakeside. They are quiet, aside from their hoof steps and their breaths, but the young King can feel as she attempts to rifle through his brain. Amet chances a quick glance at the flame-kissed lady, the hint of a smirk lifting the corner of his mouth as he notices her frown. He tries his damnedest to maintain the nihilism throughout her scavenging and then, finally, he knows that his first test is a success.

'What kind of shit game is this?!' she hisses, dark and angry, in his head. The dragon-scaled beast bumps his flank into Molotov's playfully. The Fairy gifted another trait to me,Amet offers back to his friend, relieved to see that her frown has been pushed away by a grin.

She answers his question by giving him the name of his desert homeland, but the tail-end of Molotov's statement is what catches him off guard. Amet halts his leisurely pace immediately, ears turned back and pressed hastily to the crest of his sleek neck. His narrowed pupils turn to the telepath and he shakes his head. "I do not want to talk about my sister," the dragon king snaps aloud. Hyaline has finally begun to re-grow itself, the lake crystal clear once more, but the sight of charred trees still leaves a sour feeling in Amet's belly.

Iset's absence triples it.

Molotov coos that she would be a better Queen and, while he cannot bring himself to laugh, the Akhal-Teke's lips twitch slightly in acknowledgement. Hyaline does not need a Queen right now, he muses quietly as the dark mare presses her muzzle softly on his cheek, his throat, his gleaming neck. He is still tense, peeved at her bold comments, but he does not move to end their contact, And I'm quite positive you would give me a heart attack, if you were.
    Amet

@[Molotov]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: do you feel like a young god? molotov, any - by Amet - 07-21-2017, 07:55 PM