• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll pick the world up | anyone
    if there's a light at the end, it's just the sun in your eyes

Amet takes a quick penchant for the speckled Chemdog, whose easy grin and mischievous teal eyes remind him of Iset - on a good day. The Dragon King's heart aches for a short moment at the thought of his younger sister but the gilded stallion does his best to return his attention to the present, his mind erecting a mental partition to keep Iset from resurfacing, at least for now. Chemdog gives him an easy grin (a fair trade, certainly) and Amet can't stop himself from returning the gesture easily.

"Welcome to Hyaline, then," he offers with a pleasant chuckle, "Chemdog, Professor of Warfare." The Akhal-Teke swells with pride, the feeling warm and fulfilling in his narrow chest. He'd never imagined himself as the ruler of a territory - in fact, he'd never really pictured himself doing anything except escaping the Dunes. The young colt, with only his metallic bay coat at that time, had been shortsighted in a way that kept him obsessively focused on finding a way for he, Iset, and Sakir to leave the strict confines of their homeland. Now, though, his aspirations are far-reaching. They are daunting. And yet... it excites him, the young King, who now has his first true Professor to aid in Hyaline's growth.

"Thank you, Chemdog. I look forward to seeing how you make this rank your own."

He pauses for a moment, his lips curled up into an excited grin. "Shall I leave you to explore, or would you like to know more about Hyaline?"
    Amet

@[Chemdog]

Messages In This Thread
    i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 07-22-2017, 12:50 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 07-30-2017, 07:18 AM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 07-30-2017, 11:25 AM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 07-31-2017, 12:29 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 08-18-2017, 08:23 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Amet - 08-20-2017, 05:49 PM
    RE: i'll pick the world up | anyone - by Chemdog - 09-02-2017, 10:44 AM