• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Offspring

tantalize

I will try to hold you up

Through those times you are gone

You won’t do this alone

For a moment it seems he will not come. Perhaps his kingdom is to blame, ruling often took up most of one’s time. It was one of the few things she didn’t miss, now she had plenty of time for her interests. Time to be selfish and explore what made her truly happy instead of worrying about everyone else’s needs. Her wings expand and flutter slightly, ready to take flight once more when she spots the shadow in the distance.

There is still the same thrill of excitement that shivers through her russet body when she spots his glowing red gaze. It’s hard to pinpoint if it’s because of the unknown or if it’s sparked by remembrance. Amber meets fire as he closes down between them and she is caught feeling suddenly wary. This had been her idea, to seek him out. Yet that hard wall she had built up brick by brick was loathe to tumble down when it was only their second meeting. The faint smile that brushes her lips is welcome enough, guarded eyes still garnering some dark hint of amusement for the Tephra stallion.

His body shines with beads of sweat, he is everything she remembered him being. And more. ”Nerine has it’s moments, I’ve found I quite like the coast.” She responds teasingly, a chink in her armor. How he is able to so easily draw her out is beyond her. It’s as if she can feel the fire within him reaching out to her own stone heart. A threat to heat the stone and renew her once more. It doesn’t make sense, she barely knows the man. As for Nerine she has grown to love the ocean, watching it fills up most of her time. It soothes a piece of her that had long been restless.

”However I would hate to leave you in suspense and figured it couldn’t hurt to see Tephra.” Already the humidity clings to her dappled coat but she doesn’t mind it, she embraces it. Although she has grown use to the colder region of the beach, the jungle was never far from thought. The suffocating heat brings back long lost memories. ”Show me your kingdom.” A bold and brass demand softened by the faint amused smile she casts on him. A demand echoed in her mind but slightly tweaked. Show me who you are.

Messages In This Thread
    Offspring - by Tantalize - 07-27-2017, 02:10 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 07-27-2017, 06:44 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 08-16-2017, 05:04 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 08-16-2017, 11:29 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 08-18-2017, 10:47 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 09-06-2017, 05:51 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 09-06-2017, 07:17 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 09-07-2017, 08:41 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Tantalize - 09-07-2017, 10:08 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Reagan - 09-09-2017, 05:17 PM
    RE: Offspring - by Offspring - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM