• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Ain't no rest for the wicked-ANY
    If you can pay the right price, your evening will be nice

But you can go and send me on my way"

It wasnt often that Archaelis found himself in one place. In fact, seeing the swift blur of his red pelt was an image often seen by those who had..caught his eye. The stag had to admit, he was restless, one for fun and games, temporary fixes, and long nights.

The meadow was a common place for him to pick up his little friends, it was open playing field. No one here was looking for something permanent, no one here was in it for the long haul. Just his type. His dark eyes roamed over those before him, stride lazy as he made his way towards the meadow, the trees shielding him from view for now. 

"Come together right now over me.."

His voice was lit with a playful fire, the same flame burning brightly behind his auburn eyes. The day was new, and so was his hunger for companionship. The stallion loved friends, he loved talking, and most importantly he loved bugging people.

Head raised, tail held high, the stallion trotted into the meadow, grasses tingling his pale under belly. He was so full of himself!

"Who wouldnt be?"
    He whispered to himself. He was gorgeous, all muscle and height. 17 hands of solid man. His brown hues rolled over those around him, letting himself have a feel of the place before he really got comfortable.

With a happy 'harumph' he settled, hooves clattering to a stop beneath a fur tree, the perfect place to wait,