• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  strange stars in my sky . carnage
    tangerine
    face to the sun

She feels the pressure of his presence in her mind, it washes through thoughts she had long forgotten and memories she held dear. She can tell nothing of what he thinks of them from his ageless face, as he carelessly sifts through what makes her her. Tangerine's perception of the world, her dreams and fears, lay raw underneath his touch. 
    It is unexpectedly comforting.

To know, that there is another creature who knows everything there is to know about her. She would never feel that again, she would never again be so exposed or so comprehended. Her powerlessness, his seeming indifference, is liberating. 

But he coos to her and echoes her step bringing them to nearly touch, the god and the girl, with nothing but atoms reverberating in the sliver of space between them.

The Super Nova questions her, baits her with his sweet breath, and she understands him a little better. She stands before a god yet she holds a small amount of power. 
    He wants to be wanted - how mortal

You don't need to ask that - she thinks but doesn't say. But then, as she looks into his dark eyes she knows he already has heard her thought. You probably know more about our child than I do, she thinks to him if thoughts can be thought in whispers. 

Again, she inhales the mineral scent with her muzzle hovering below his cheek. He is terrifying and irresistible simultaneously but something stops her from closing the gap. That is... until she does. Her teeth gently bring the soft skin of his throat into her mouth, her eyes closing against his brilliance. 
    >@[Carnage]

Messages In This Thread
    strange stars in my sky . carnage - by Tangerine - 08-20-2017, 08:02 PM
    RE: strange stars in my sky . carnage - by Tangerine - 08-20-2017, 10:53 PM