• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Want [Aurora]

Spring was taking it's hold over the lands.  The foilage here seems to not wither away as it does in the common lands but the turn of weather brings bigger and brighter scenery.  The grasses reach for the sunny skies as flowers begin to bloom once again.  The heart of the kingdom even seems to be more alive.  Heated streams of molted rock flow along depressions in the ground.  She remembers leaping over one such stream on her tour of the lands.  Just before they, Nymph and her, settled on the beaches to take in the display of sunset on the horizon...

She smiles as she had that evening in memory.  It was one of her better ones.  As her mind drifted for a moment in thought she caught the tail end of Rous statement.  Apparently it was easy to dislike her, as so many have.  

Then she catches the name as carmel ears swivel in the tangles of her cream-colored mane.  Offspring, she remembers Nymph coming to her rescue that day.  Right after he had threatened to sloth her hide off.  Her brow furrows as she looks to the rusted stallion, "Perhaps it was just a bad day." She smiles again as her muzzle reaches out to touch his shoulder.  "I am happy that you are happy I am here," she whispers into his flesh.  Her cream dipped lips following the angle of the bone beneath it... 

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-25-2017, 05:50 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-25-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-26-2017, 08:40 PM