• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Want [Aurora]
    Diable Rouge
    >

It's like I feel too much, but I can't find my heart...

Her touch illuminates the muscles beneath his skin, and he quivers slightly. Years had passed since he had received a gentle touch, heard a reassuring voice from another. The numerous scars painted upon his body proved that most of the time, other horses seemed more hungry for a fight. He shifts his head slightly to reach over her withers, resting upon them. Her creamy tresses blow softly in the wind, lightly brushing against his face. He allows himself to close his eyes, only for a moment.

"You're one of a kind, Aurora."  Her name seems to slip effortlessly from his lips, and he sounds out every syllable slowly. The sound of her name hangs in the air, and he feels comforted by it. He moves his head from over her shoulders and traces the length of her neck with his lips. A sigh, and the chaser makes himself pull away from her. 

Awkwardly, Diable Rouge stands back, gazing at the golden beauty in front of him longingly. A feeling deep in his bones tells him to move closer, to caress her body with his, to make it known how deeply he wants her presence. But he isolates his feelings, locks them away where he knows she cannot find them, in the deep confines of his mind. Would he ever be able to open up to her, show her his deepest feelings? Was he even capable of it? His orbs shift downwards...could anyone ever truly love him?

...It's like I think too much, and then I fall apart.   
    in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

Messages In This Thread
    All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-25-2017, 05:50 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-25-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-26-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora] - by AuroraElis - 09-27-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-29-2017, 11:48 AM