• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Want [Aurora]
    Diable Rouge
    >

Cryptic thoughts litter his mind and bounce in his head as the caramel mare speaks her peace. He sighs - a hypocrite, was that what he was? So often he gave advice, but when it came to taking it...he seemed to inevitably fail. 

"Don't let me be alone, Rou. Not when I've come this far." Her words bring his gaze upwards again, staring as her navy eyes stay ever-trained on him as she steps slightly forward. He is breathless for a moment - it feels as though he has never seen beauty till this night. He cannot allow his past to determine his future and he wouldn't allow Aurora to leave, broken down by yet another equine.

No, Diable Rouge wouldn't do that to her again...he couldn't.

Inside him, the fear is bubbling at the surface, the fear of the unknown. He approaches her, gently placing his maw near her ear. He lips at it playfully for a moment, before the words straining his heart pour from his lips. 

"You won't be alone again, Aurora," Low and velvety into her ear. He allows himself to delicately outline the curvature of her neck, to feel the strong muscles beneath despite her petite frame. He finds his way to the gown of feathers, which he lifts tenderly to reveal the scars covering her rib cage; he brushes his lips against them lightly. He wonders where they came from, what mysteries they hold. Every scar tells a story, and he intended to know each of them. He releases the peacock gown and sidles up to her, barrel to barrel. "Will you have me?" He asks, crown rotating to looking down at her. His eyes, burning into hers, wanting her for all she is and all she will be. 

He hopes she feels the same. 

in the eye of a hurricane, there is quiet.

@[AuroraElis]

OOC: ROU HAS ALL THE FEELS FOR AURORA xD

Messages In This Thread
    All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-25-2017, 05:50 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-25-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-26-2017, 08:40 PM