• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  All I Want [Aurora]

There was only a moment of pause before his eyes lifted to meet hers.  The breath that she had held released to the atmosphere.  The beating of her heart restored.  Relieved she wasn't being turned away yet again, she smiled.  

They haven't known each other long, or spent much time together but when something feels right you fight for it.  She was no stranger to harboring a bit of fight in her.  It could have possibly caused the tension of her first encounter with Tephra.  Though the bad attitude of the dark stallion didn't help matters.  She was hard headed and when she wanted something she went all hooves in.  

The truth in her words brought a realization to his eyes.  He understood full well what she had said and why.  Recoiling his later action of moving away, he meets her halfway.  His lips reaching towards her poll.  She doesn't shy away but instead tilts her head slightly in his direction.  Accepting his token of affection.  A promise whispered into her ear that she would not be alone again.  It brings a gentled smile to her pressed lips.

As his lips begin to trail down the length of her neck, she arches it as custom of her breeding.  Tucking her cream laced muzzle to her breast.  They don't stop there.  Soon they are attracted to her gown of bright plumage and the secrets they conceal.  She shifts her weight from one hip to the other.  Cream tassels tossed to the far side.  Not many have heard her secrets or touched her scars.  She allowed him to look. To touch.  But as he released the feathers to fall in place, she breathed a sigh of relief.  It never got easier.  To allow the most vulnerable part of her to be exposed to others.  It was trust and trust was earned.

Will you have me? He questions as he aligns with her body.  She often felt towered by others but never inferior.  The rust stallion eyes her, waiting for an answer.  She tosses the thought around before stating, "In whatever capacity you allow me to, Rou."  Ultimately it would be a test of faith to wether they succeed or fail.  But she was willing to try.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Ooc: Hope this works and is what you meant but I wanted to get it up even though I didn't hear back cuz I'm impatient XD. Plus I'm getting tired so if it makes no sense I'm sry it's rambley Wink

@[Diable Rouge]. <333

Messages In This Thread
    All I Want [Aurora] - by Diable Rouge - 09-21-2017, 09:06 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 01:04 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-22-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-22-2017, 09:51 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-25-2017, 05:50 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-25-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by AuroraElis - 09-26-2017, 11:49 AM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora/Any] - by Diable Rouge - 09-26-2017, 08:40 PM
    RE: All I Want [Aurora] - by AuroraElis - 09-27-2017, 09:43 PM