• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Cryptids Do Lurk
    Wow! Thank you, this was a really fun quest to read/participate in

Quick question
    The trait database says that the fire mane and tail is not controllable, but because Levi has pyrokinesis would he be able to dim or extinguish the flames for a short amount of time if he wanted to?
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Ah this is awesome! I loved writing Keeper’s cryptid post. Thank you for hosting such a fun and creative quest!

I’m thinking grizzly bear shifting is closest to her cryptid because anytime I try to come up with something like Wendigo Mimicry, it seems like more than a 2-space trait. Thank you again!
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)
    Oh my goodness that defect is killing me xD I love it...I actually may keep it for him? xD 

Thanks for hosting the quest. It was a BLAST! <3

Sapphire - Those are fine for Anders
    *What would enhanced physical attraction mean? She appears more beautiful than the average horse?

Lavender - yeah, since he already has a way to control fire he'll have some control over his mane/tail

Kristin - yep, that'd fall under single animal shifting whichi s 2 space!
    Kelpie Mimicry has that one too as ability. More beautiful or more alluring to other horses I'd say. So the looks more appealing and has others crush on her?
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Great! I will post an update Smile
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight
    Sounds good Sapphire!
    Hey Venge - it's fine if you want them different colors/to cover her entire body. "dragon scales" have an added weakness of the underbelly - where's a basilisks weakness?
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    :O Yay. Awesome quest, thank you Smile Now I am mulling over what trait to come up with....update soon!
    Yay thanks! Will post an update soon! Quest was very fun!

Also, can Kahvi's eyes permanently change color? I would love them to be silver after her transformation in the quest!
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.