• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

MAGIC MOCKS REGISTRATION - OPEN UNTIL 6/20
    Please reply to this thread to be registered for the magic mocks. Please indicate whether you'd prefer to fight a horse with similar 'trait level', higher 'trait level', lower 'trait level', or no traits. While there is no guarantee that you'll get the kind of match you want, we'll sure try!

About magic mocks:
    These are simply mocks that allow the usage of traits. Horses without traits may participate, but there will be no situation where traits are disallowed. Although these will be "battle" posts, the focus is on developing creativity in using your traits rather than on more general battle skills.

Feel free to reply or PM with any questions. The description above is subject to change as Evie finds out where she was a bonehead and failed to explain or describe something properly Tongue
    Registering!
    i suppose Weir can have a go at this, his talent isn't necessarily battle oriented but we'll give it a try
    Registering!

similar trait level would be fun, but feel free to put him wherever you need a match Smile
    I suppose this one too... idk, one might have to take precedent over the other.

Similar trait level. Otherwise it wouldn't be fair.
    And I was like hi, hello, whassup. Equal or higher; lesser would probably not be the fairest.
    I suppose I'll do this. Need practice, right? Higher level, for obvious reasons, lol.
    Brennen here for equal or greater, I guess. Because Brennen.
    You can also add Kellyn I guess, especially if mocks are short and sweet...XD Equal or lesser, she's got no experience.
    Ramiel will participate! Stick him wherever you need =)