• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Twinkle, Twinkle; Fairies ONLY
    Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
    It was mid-day when her mother left, promising to come back. Seconds became minutes, and soon those minutes turned to hours, until finally the sun began to set in the west, the sky lighting up with a plethura of color, all to vanish in complete and utter darkness. That's when the petite purple girl realizes, her momma isn't comming back for her.

The chirps of crickets surrounded her, her body tightening into a small ball, she trembles with fear and from the cold. Her stomach roaring with hunger, and her heart ached in loneliness. She remembers her mother's words,"Stay put, I'll be back soon." they echo throughout her young mind, tormenting her, and leaving her with thousands of burning questions. Had momma forgotten her? Was momma lost? Was momma dead? The last question petrifies her with fear, and her young mind can't quite wrap around the idea. But her train of thought is lost when a bright light breaks through the shrubbery which she was nestled in. 

It's a small orb like light, shimmering with color, and gorgeous sparks, it floats above her. And little Lullaby is in complete awe, her head tilted in curiosity, and the mere thought of her mother disappears from her little head. The ball of lights soars above her as if inspecting every inch of her, but as it nears her face she can make out small multicolor butterfly-like wings, fitted on a horse that was much smaller than her! Finally, she wasn't alone! Her heart flutters with hope, her body quivering. "Hello?" she blurts, in a dumbfounded tone. Her eyes narrowing as the small winged neared her muzzle, the winged horse tickling her nose causing the purple toned girl to sneeze. "Achooo!" She expels, her eyes diverting for a moment before refocusing on the petite shiny winged horse before her.

"What are you?" She asks the small winged horse curioisly. Her lilac eyes fixed, her mind whirling with questions.
    Lullaby

@[Krav Fairy] @[freaking awesome fairy]
    OOC: I hope you don't mind me tagging you, I read through all the descriptions of the fairies and the Krav fairy seems to be the best fit for this situation.
    The Den had always been Faf’s favorite place. She loved to care for the children, and in turn, she was a great distraction for them - her bright blue color was eye-catching (as if a tiny fairy flitting about wasn’t) and the light clanging of her jewelry as she floated was almost musical. She quiets their cries - sometimes for food, sometimes for comfort - as best she could, though she much prefers for the children to find real homes of their own.

She had been watching the whole time, of course; watched as yet another mother brings her child to the fairies and leaves them as they grow cold and hungry. This one is a newborn filly with an unusual purple coat. Faf loves her already. She floats over to the young one, shimmering a blue and (sunset purple? whatever) light as she inspects the new child, trying to decipher what all was needed to comfort the child. As she passes the child’s muzzle, she tickles it with a giggle, quickly flitting out of the danger zone as the little one sneezes her response.

“Hello dear,” Faf replies, her voice soothing and comforting, “I’m a fairy. We take care of children here until you find a home for yourself.” To make her point, Faf’s shimmering aura grows and brightens, radiating warmth and filling the young girl’s belly. She returns to her normal appearance as the purple child’s most immediate needs are met. “My name is Faf, but you,” she says with a warm smile, “may call me Faffy. What’s your name, little one?”

i'm in my own lane, you ain't in my category