• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Plot idea
    So I LOVE Zain! But I think I could do so much more with him if he didn't have flower power.  This is my thought, 

Kolera was born with blight and hated it! But I can totally see Zain loving it cuz his dad is a trouble maker and I can totally see Zain going around and killing flowers just to drive his mom CRAZY! He kills, she revives type drama.  And since Levi kind of liked Koleras blight I could see him being rather fond of his son the flower destroyer! Late night prairie burnings and such.  I can also see Levi snickering, as Kolera is going around fixing all the poor dead plants.  Kolera probably also has an internal fear that the baby will have blight since she was born with it and was only gifted flora revival cuz of her quest.  I could see Zain going on a quest to get blight cuz he hates himself for being a flower creating sissy boy, but I think him being born with blight would be so much cuter/less Kolera resentment.... 

So short story is, would it be approved to swap the traits? Flora Revival for Blight
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Approved, just petition on the mountain for it
    Ok.  Sweet! Do I post basically this there or something IC? Zain is only a fetus but hey... I wouldn't be objective to whipping up a fetus post to fairies lol

@[Kyra]
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    Good point, you probably can't have a fetus post. So Kolera would have to go and ask for something, though since it's probably not in her character to ask for her son to have blight, you could have her ask for something else and purposefully fail. The faeries will "punish" her for failing by giving her son blight. Or something like that - you are definitely welcome to be a little creative with it!
    Lol ok. Excellent! I think I have an idea Wink
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-