• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Innocence is Bliss [Open]

Sunshine eyes watch as the fairy takes off to attend to other foals.  She would miss the sparkle of their dainty wings and tickle of their kisses but she was overjoyed that her mother had come for her.  As the winged creature faded from sight her head tilted upwards to the mare.  The shifting shades of yellow and orange eyes remained fixed on her mother face.  She saw slight worry and was unsure of the reason.  

As she was about to ask, her mother spoke up.  Inquiring on her ability to travel.  Kiwi was too young to realize the distance of the journey and why her mother wondered if she could walk.  So she simply giggles with a tuck of her nose downwards, "Of course I can walk mommy.  See...watch!" With a confident few steps forward, she shows off proudly her strut.  Muzzle tucked to her narrow chest with an arch of her neck.  

Turning to walk back to her mother, she puts on her bravest brave face.  "I'll be brave mommy," she says with smile.  She comes back to stand under the mares neck.  Huddled against her breast as the warmth soothes her.  Winter did not find it's way into the adoption den but suddenly there was a cool breeze blowing about.  Her green coat was fluffy and lush, perfect for what they would endure outside of the mild weathered safe haven...

Kiwi

@[Nymf] it looks as though the photo in the HTML is unavailable with that link.  I'll try to fix it unless it looks fine to you still and it's just my phone

Messages In This Thread
    Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 02-23-2018, 10:17 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 02-26-2018, 11:25 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 02-28-2018, 07:46 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 02-28-2018, 08:12 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 03-02-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 03-04-2018, 09:29 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Kiwi - 03-05-2018, 09:58 AM
    RE: Innocence is Bliss [Open] - by Nymf - 03-05-2018, 10:16 AM