• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Autumn brings new life to Gemstone

Star walks back to Gemstone from the breeding fields. Her overwhelming excitement for the future is real. She had her first heir growing inside her stomach. She was hoping Nier would be thrilled that they would be having a son for there first heir. She walked to where Nier is usually hiding out, she could smell him but he was there probably flying around creeping on someone she chuckled. She finally made it to some shade, it was a long walk from the breeding field to home. When she came to rest, she pressed her muzzle against her stomach, knowing there is a growing heir in there. She whispered i will take great care of you my soon prince. She was hoping her stallion would be pleased with the combination between the two. They both been wanting to have children. But would they be strong enough and ready to take on the world of Gemstone.

She went to the edge of the steep cliff. She looked around the kingdom. Inviting all that lived there to join her in the celebration of new life. And a new future for the kingdom. She yelled out making her announcement in hopes someone would hear. She knew the other two mares were pregnant by Nier and she couldnt think of a better time to band together and protect the growing future of this herd that were inside there bellies. She lifted her nose calling for Nier in hopes he was near and would approve of the gathering of celebration.

Come all those inhabitants of Gemstone Ridge! and celebrate our babies she shouted, hopefully they didnt look at her strange for talking to herself.

Email PM Find
    Reply Quote Report
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »
    .:: femmes heaving barrel strained, ripe with life. her audits lazed against diadem as the autumn sun glossed her ebony coat with slick heat. velveteens twitch inhaling the air. femme wonders what has happened. the master has not been for some time. femme had stayed in the confines of the coves in the heat of summer, the heat of autumn. now crisp femme ventures out in search of life. ebony nape arches as audits survey the call. heaving barrel takes energy away from the usual dancing femme and she walks, steady and sure across the threshold of sand until she reaches the iron lady. femme has done lots of thinking, and she feels now, with the budding lives within them, that this world will be a family, a family of strong blood. velvets nip gentle touches along her barrel before swinging diadem up and cerulean pools find Blue. ::.

Blue. You are glowing.

.:: it is true. she glows with life, with the seed of a strong steed within. life blooms within her, as does it with the ebony femme. she wonders though if he has left, somewhere, femme was saddened quite. she looked back with cerulean pools, searching the iron lady. ::.

Have you seen Master Nier around? it's awfully quiet..

.:: femme watches out, pools of azure matching the sky, the ocean as she surveyed one last check before sliding her plume along her flanks in brief irritation. ::.

Do you think it has something to do with the new mare, that painted one? I'm not sure quite.

.:: femme steps closer, ebony appendages arching in unison. her barrel heaves and she sighs. ::.

Have you thought of names? The time is nearing. I do hope he will be back soon, to wherever he has gone...

Star was standing in the meadow looking and staring hoping Nier would be here. But she hasnt seen him in a few weeks. Did he abandon us? Is that why he pointed her Lead mare? So he could leave? She lowered her head thinking she will be left alone to raise his heir that he wanted. She snorted her nose and refused to be down about it. It wasnt who she was she raised her head and noticed BrokenStar was standing by her. Heavy with foal just like she was. She had asked her if i've seen Nier.

No i havnt seen or heard him in a few weeks. Im hoping he returns to see the births of his kids. She moved her muzzle around and placed it against her stomach, worrying maybe the father wont be around to see the birth. She smiled to the black mare have no fear, if he doesnt come back then i will make sure this herd lasts. We dont need no stinking male to keep us protected. I will keep this herd safe. She smiled, she looked towards the black mare heavy with foal. How are you doing? You weathering being pregnant okay? She pointed towards a clearing, there was the richest grass she found. It helps when the baby is jumping around in your stomach. Eat some of the grass and it will calm him or her down. At least it worked for hers. If you need a good snack to keep your baby happy theres a meadow with rich grass thats kinda sweet.

The black mare asked her of names, well she already has a feeling its going to be a colt. He kicked alot so it had to be she giggled to herself. I like the name Henry for a boy, and Cadance for a girl, what about you? She Stood next to the mare she heard some ruffling through the brush behind them, it would be silly for these mares to be all alone while there pregnant. I think we need to stay close until there born and even when there here. To build a strong place for our kids.

I thought better of him. perhaps he is just like the others.

.:: femme snorts, nares flutter in unison. plume glides over onyx rump. audits twitch alongside each other atop arabian diadem. femme watched as the lead fatale bends and touches her growing barrel. life lurks within and as to her own, the onyx fatale nickers softly, nuzzling her barrel with a care never given to another. ::.

who knows? perhaps it will be a better place, just us girls and our young.

.:: nickers slip from velveteens softly. audits circling diadem, listening to see if there were any flint beats from away. there were none but the two femmes and the squirming cargo within. ::.

this is my first one.. i think he is quite the wriggler.

.:: femme swings dial back to barrel where she rubs her side gently. the cargo within, she was sure something was wrong, he squirmed lively and great. strong blood perhaps. ::.

I feel this is a strong colt. he is a squirmer. but i fear something is wrong. it doesn't feel.. right.

.:: femme dances forward, not as graceful as her exotic dancing befell, but she tries nonetheless. onyx tresses falling down her nape as she extends her velveteen to touch the iron lady's shoulder. she hoped they had put the past behind them and would grow a stronger family unit, without or without their master Nier. ::.

i've hidden away most of the season. the heat has gotten to me. but being this large, it isn't the most flattering!

Hearing that her foal doesnt feel right. Kinda of worried her not sure what she meant by that. Cause her foal seemed fine to her. Nothing out of the ordinary. What do you mean something is wrong BrokenStar? She moved close to the black mare and put her head against her stomach and listened. She could hear the foal moving around. Sounded normal to me but Star never had a foal before. So she wasnt sure how things were suppose to feel. It wouldnt be long now until our foals would be making there appearances. Hers was being very active and it made her very uncomfortable today. She just couldnt get comfortable. She wasnt sure what it was, but she kept getting sharp pains every once in a while. But she assume was her baby moving around.

He's definitly a mover just like Nier. She chuckled she was starting to worry that they would be abandoned. But she would be sure to make sure our foals are safe. They didnt need a stallion to lead the herd. Mares have been known to take over herds when stallions would die or move away. She was ready for a challenge, Nier pointed her the lead for a reason and wasnt going to back down on the chance to prove to him she was the right choice. Just as she said that, she got a sharp pain in her stomach. She lowered her head and bite down on her lip taking on the pain. She moved her head around and nudged her stomach it usually works but tonight it wasnt. She started to wonder if her foal which she had a feeling was a boy was going to show himself very soon.

She was ready to be a mother and to protect BrokenStars baby, and if there was something wrong with her foal which she prayed wouldnt happen. She would protect it anyways. She couldnt wait to see little hooves running around the ridge. She hoped spring would get here fast, she hated the thought of giving birth to her baby in such a cold place. Hoping he or she wouldnt freeze. She was a new mother that worried often, is what she is eating the right thing to eat or where she drinks and how she moves around will effect things.