• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier]
    Phoebus

The warmth from the volcano is soothing, and he lets his eyes flutter shut for a few moments. It had been too long since he'd felt the presence of this magical land, and he couldn't help but relish in it.

A short time later a voice catches his attention. Blue eyes shoot open and he looks over his shoudler to the two approaching figures. They are different from each other in many ways - the mare is a warm shade of chestnut with striking sapphire and yellow markings, the stallion is a creamy champagne. The mare seems eager to talk to him, the stallion seems more reserved. Nonetheless, they were clinging to each other's side, and Phoebus couldn't help but turn his head curiously. He'd lived here his entire life, he'd never seen them before.

"I'm Phoebus," He says with a friendly smile. He turns his body to face them. They are fascinating, and he wonders to himself where they had come from. "I do live here. I have my entire life." He replies.[/font][/size][/color]

Boy of Fire

@[Dagny and Olivier]

Messages In This Thread
    Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 03-21-2018, 09:44 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 04-05-2018, 07:27 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 04-17-2018, 05:52 PM
    RE: Boy of Fire [Dagny and Olivier] - by Phoebus - 05-06-2018, 08:23 PM