• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

what do you believe: aemar
    A

AEMAR || RAELYX

She came to him like a moth to a flame, knowing what awaited her in its blinding grasp but finding it too irresistible to deny at least a flutter of her dust-thin wings. The way she stared at the blood running down his talons and the way her nostrils flared with interest and not revulsion left him oddly aroused, a dark lust far surpassing any hunger he felt now after his successful hunt. He'd not had a taste of the flesh for too long; carnal flesh, at least.

At her little gasp, Aemar's stomach clenched. The sound - submissive and sexy - solidified his intentions, and in the next breath, he was shifting before her. The way her hooves slid backwards at the same time as a blatantly needy smile grew on her lips only encouraged the copper-splattered stallion, though by now, he needed no such thing for the task he wished to accomplish. Though not a rapist, the thrill of the hunt had not yet left his veins, and the scent of her was enough to drive even the most gentle of men mad with desire.

"Mmm," Came a noncommittal mutter of approval at her svelte and inviting hello. The yellow of his avian eyes flickered across the mare's figure, lingering on spotted haunches and latching hungrily on to those beguiling eyes. Below, his talons grabbed greedily at the leaves strewn across the river's coast, fighting to maintain their flirtation before it escalated as quickly as he could ascend into flight when the need arose. In the distance, a figure flitted by, but Aemar ignored the distraction with a practiced ease, not allowing his eyes to even drift towards the movement - that might cause his prey to turn, and he did not want her distracted.

I'm not much of a hunter myself, but it's certainly... lovely.

"As are you," Came his purred response, lyrical, hypnotic. She obeyed his silent commands for dominance, coming close and angling her nose just under his with a breathy excitement that left him reeling and stiff with desire. As she nearly touched him, his ears flew back against his skull and the hard sides of his teeth snapped together possessively. Otherwise, he remained completely still, head curved to his neck, forcing her to come even closer though he could easily close the distance, too.

"What shall I call the prize of my next hunt, hmm?" His words came lower than before, with less song and more hisses of need. Reaching out painfully slowly, he took the tender membrane of her ear between his powerful beak, pulling it through the small textured bumps that lined its opening with a warm, intentional exhale. Stepping towards her as his heart beat madly, Aemar pressed his chest to hers, running his mouth down from her cheek to just behind her shoulder. "A beauty such as yourself could have any name she pleases... So choose wisely, darling."

"Because you are mine tonight, before you are any name at all."

@[traton] uhm so Aemar just got dominant as shit, wtf ENJOY

Messages In This Thread
    what do you believe: aemar - by traton - 04-28-2018, 04:54 AM
    RE: what do you believe: aemar - by traton - 05-05-2018, 07:40 AM
    RE: what do you believe: aemar - by Aemar ♦ Raelyx - 05-19-2018, 09:25 AM
    RE: what do you believe: aemar - by traton - 06-08-2018, 11:13 PM