• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Briseis can be a dry one, after all, he noted - but perhaps her wit was drowned with her sense of direction earlier tonight, only now finding the surface. She seems puzzled by the wolf, however, and the roan stallion chuckles and shakes his head. Should he explain it to her, he wonders - if she's new to Beqanna she may not have encountered a shifter before. But no, when she turns back to him and tell him she's too fatigued to walk, he thinks perhaps not today.

He nods at her decision to stay the rest of the night. However, he's not one to just leave her alone in the dark in that state. She may be new and unaccepting still of most the magic Beqanna has to offer (he's glad he just has golden mane to show for it, keeping his aura where it belongs so as not to have to spook her more), that doesn't mean she's not a lady in distress.

The black mare's question makes him tilt his head, she seems slow tonight but perhaps just due to the sore legs from the unnecessary sprint. "Ah, there's horses gathered there you really would think of as demons in the night, m'lady. I suppose to one wolf it wouldn't matter much, but for a young mare such as yourself, they might think of you as an opportunity rather than a person." Or an experiment. Or a breeding source. Whatever was on that horse's mind at the moment. "Loess is allied with them, though for the life of me I don't understand why - perhaps just seeking power. You'd probably be safer to stay in Hyaline, or Nerine even, and not travel alone. Especially not alone at night. You're lucky that it was just me and Crevan today." He muses, tail flicking. He has stepped a little closer in his talking, voice lowered as if perhaps someone might overhear him saying these things. He could come off threatening as well as soothing at this point, he realizes a little too late. Perhaps she'll shy away now, and she has every right to do so. He easily forgets that some mares aren't taking close proximity too well, even if it comes naturally to him to try and flirt with anyone at any opportunity. His eyes search hers, trying to estimate if her heartbeat quickens due to a fight-or-flight mode or rather in the way his own pulse does, slightly excited by the idea of needing to stay the night here. He knows so many ways to spend a night with her, but it will definitely depend on her reaction which it will be. It's too late to turn his demeanour around now, the air thick with thoughts of her.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Briseis]
    Sorry. Idk what this is, so feel free to engage OR punch his face (:
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

While she doesn’t show it, she is pleased to see that Leilan makes no move to leave despite her saying she was not heading out just yet. The black mustang hid her emotions behind that raven cloak, but inside her veins began to hum with a sort of excitement that she was unfamiliar with. It caught her off guard, this strange feeling that was a mixture of warmth and apprehension. Her dislike of being alone was beginning to win over her social anxiety, especially being so far from the land she has begun to call home. And she cannot deny that something about him made his company all the more welcoming.

He answers her question, and it brings a slight furrow to her brow. She still does not understand the politics of Beqanna. She is used to a regular herd structure, in a land far more severe, where simply surviving was far more important than gaining power and manipulating others to do so. ”I suppose it’s a good thing I ended up in Hyaline, then.”

The space between them has closed once more, and she can feel the heat radiating from his body in the cool night air. She fights the tension in her muscles, forcing her brain to overpower her flighty instinct. Her dark brown eyes seek his in the darkness, trying to figure out his motive. Briseis finds herself not wanting to move, even though her pulse flutters nervously at the feel of him so close to her. His voice is low and smooth, seeming to suspend in the air between them, and she allows a demure smile to unfold as she adds quietly, “Luck is rarely on my side, but I guess tonight it is.”

Across the velvet expanse above the stars glitter, the pale beams of the moon carefully washing over the lines and angles of her youthful frame. Briseis isn’t sure what she wants, but for now her attention is solely on the stallion before her, almost forgetting about the tiredness that lingers in her legs.

briseis.
    you’re ripped at every edge but you’re a masterpiece

@[Leilan]

First of all, IM SO SORRY, I literally only have time to post at work ironically enough, and I was actually busy last week. Second of all, Briseis is too awkward to make a first move, so, I mean, Leilan can go for it if he wants haha

Leilan
    She's as dark as the night surrounding them - it will be this dark only for an hour or two more perhaps, but Leilan doesn't think or care about the future. She's in such close proximity now, and although there is a light tensing to be sensed, it is indeed rather sensed than seen or even felt. He studies her face, but she seems distracted by the political climate he just mentioned, her face wrinkling in a frown that is in a way funny and also cute to look at. It's over before it's gone, however, and he ends up humming in agreement with her own conclusion. Yes. Hyaline would be best for her. Hyaline would be safe for a mare so fragile.

Fragile, indeed. He can't help but feel overly protective of her, or perhaps that is just because tonight she has run too far and seems lost and lonely without him. He has stepped close now, close enough to touch, and he's afraid of breaking her but at the same time she seems already broken - perhaps something he can mend. Glue together as it were. She says luck is on her side, and his eyes search hers - she is genuinely intrigued, so much so that she seems to forget all else, and the image of the stars reflected in her eyes make it similar to him. Oh, she's pretty. Pretty enough, and present, on a night like this that's all that seems to matter. He breaths her breath, almost touching her nose, then suddenly he does just that - a small kiss on top of her nose, near to her eyes, and gives her his signature quick, dazzling smile before nosing all the way over her head to a soft spot behind her ear. She should relax under such a touch, or at least, that's what he's going for. He hums a little, before asking her a question. "What did you have in mind, instead of walking home?" he wonders. He leaves no illusion - he has ideas. The question is does she pick up on it, would she allow him to stay so close, pull her as close as physically possible?

@[Briseis]
    |
    She is not typically one to be wrapped up in emotions. Briseis did not spend her days, or even her nights, dreaming up a love story with herself at the center of it. In fact she never thought of love at all. To her, she is not entirely sure such a thing exists. Infatuation, lust, and the comfort of familiarity perhaps, but not actual love. She was not raised by or around it, and even looking at Leilan she is not thinking of it. No, the feeling that was burning like a hot coal in the pit of her stomach was something far more primal. It clouds her thoughts, a foggy haze beginning to push away all memory of her night terrors - the very thing that had driven her here in the first place. She is certain he can read her face like a map, and the idea is both exhilarating and terrifying all at once.

With autumn upon them, and at her young age, she was still learning to cope with the feelings the season brought. Previously her solitude had kept her out of harms way, for the obsidian colored mare blended easily with the shadows, and she was far too shy and confused to ever seek anyone out. Never did she imagine she would be in the situation she was now, with a stallion pressing so close to her.

When his lips touch her, a breath catches in her throat, but instead of the heat rising to her face it spreads across every nerve in her body, like a thousand fire-pricks to the skin. His muzzle trails the curvature of her neck to settle near her ear, sending a shiver down the length of her spine. He asks her a question, but she can hardly hear over the sound of her own pulse in her ears, trying desperately to maintain ahold of her reality. She is not like most girls. She doesn’t know how to be the sultry temptress, nor is she a powerful leader dripping with confidence. She is mild and shy, with a feeling brewing inside of her with such intensity that it is close to spilling over, and she isn’t sure how to handle it. Her own delicate muzzle closes the space between them, tracing the slope of his shoulder. ”Show me,” are the only words she can manage to say, a breathless whisper that travels the incredibly short distance from her lips to his skin. She is sure her tone does nothing to hide the ache she was feeling, but she finds that right now, she doesn’t care.

briseis.

@[Leilan]

Leilan
    She allows him. She allows him to do all those things, to touch her softly, touch her in places that combined with their scents can send shivers down a spine, can make a heat rise even in her sore body - for a moment he pulls back from her neck, but the both of them are already lost - the stalling only makes the longing worse, for as long as one could call it a stall. They're going way too fast, downhill, down the waterfall, and they'll come down crashing hard, he knows - somewhere, deep down he knows that that's how this is going to end. But for now, there's only the rush, the thrill of the ride, and she's still shy about it, and he wants her to be less shy, to ease her tense, sooth whatever she worries about.

And when she touches him, trailing her velvet nose over his soft fur, he knows that she is just as lost as he. The tingles spread as they probably did on her, she even dares to dare him. Show me, and that's exactly what he will do. She will know him and he will know her in every sense of their being.

Without a thought, his mouth is on her warm skin again, his nostrils flare to catch her scent. She's so... female, no other word to describe it, and perhaps her shyness, her gentleness, her roundness, her softness - unlike a woman with confidence, that is why she seems so much more female to him. If it weren't autumn, if her scent wasn't surrounding him like a mist that shelters him from the rest of the world, the world's worries, if this weren't pure hormonal, perhaps he wouldn't have engaged for fear of breaking her. But her breathless whisper is met with another, low, needy hum from him, now he wants her, now he needs her, this mysterious black woman in the night. She would not leave and neither would he - now he just needs her closer. All of her. Claim her. Feel her. Touch. Hold. Be.

He moves painfully slowly, inches over her skin, tracing her neck towards her withers, massages the soft spot there, trails her curves, starts all over again. He, too, can only whisper against skin. "You really want me to?" It's a question, but, with the fire burning within him, it almost sounds like a statement - you want me, too. He only needs one affirmation; he won't take anything from her that she is not ready to give. But it's hard to keep a clear head all of a sudden, and the stillness of the night is not helping either of them think of something else than the other.

@[Briseis]
    |
    Young and foolish, Briseis is now a prisoner to her own hormones. It was almost dream like, with the handsome stallion preening his lips across her skin, as she trembles in anticipation beneath a star-splashed sky. It fit into her idea that Beqanna was not real, even though the desire smoldering inside her certainly said otherwise. But everything was happening as though being seen from the outside, trapped in a hazy fog, and if it weren’t for the way her heart beat erratically in her chest she wouldn’t be sure that she was even awake.

The air was cold, the promise of winter evident in the subtle breeze, but all she can feel is the heat, letting it spread through the network of her veins. She was naive enough that she has not thought any of this through, and never did she imagine that a race against her nightmares would bring her here, to this moment. It wasn’t that she thought she had found love, or even friendship; it was that never did she think that she would become one of those girls driven by lust, and yet here she was, sinking  beneath the waves of it, and the only way to take a breath was to drown.

”Yes,” another breathy murmur, and this time she completely closes the space between them. She is surprised to find how easily the svelte curves of her body mold into his, and the way she can feel his own heart pulsating against his skin as her chest presses against his. With soft lips she brushes them along his muscular neck, teeth gently scraping the skin across his broad shoulder. ”I won’t stop you,” and even she can’t hide the want from her voice, the way it seems to ache in her throat when she speaks. The adrenaline rushing through her body had already caused her night-black coat to begin to shimmer with sweat along her neck and flanks, and while she would never verbally beg him, her body is doing it for her.

briseis.

@[Leilan]

Leilan
    Oh how she is close - closer than he thought she would possibly want to be before, acting on hormones rather than thought. And so is he - the feeling surging through him now, that which started with a flirty warning, is not to be ignored. The scent of her alone could drive him mad, but, as long as he would have kept his distance, as long as she would have kept her distance, this might not have happened. But it is his bold moves, his smooth talk, that led them here and he does not regret it. He never does, for being with a woman is a magical thing, intoxicating, and if he could he would do it every other night.

He’s been lucky like this before, if you could call it luck. Somewhere, someone, sometime, what seems to be a long time ago, probably back when he wasn’t here in Beqanna, would also have fallen for his good looks, his charm, and the combination of his experienced teases combined with hormones. Not to be mistaken for actual love, no - but a need so primal they have to act on it. Now, right now, immediately.

Yes, she tells him. She wants him, he knew that already, but he just had to make sure she knew it too. Understood that it was equally her doing it, as well as he. Her lips find his skin again, and the haze thickens, his mouth works his way along her body, teeths down her spine, to the spot right above her tail base. Sensitive as that place is, this touch is sure to make her feel even stronger that she wants this, now. Her words barely register when she whispers once again. I won’t stop you. Like hell she wouldn’t. They’re too far down this road. His teeth softly tease her haunch, his satin nose works his way to that spot between her legs - oh, he knows how to make her feel even more needy than she can possibly imagine. Make her feel things, want things, near to that point where pleasure almost feels like pain, the drug of autumnal hormones making her even more weak in the knees than she could possibly be right now. He doesn’t need a word to get all this done, but his mouth works his way on her once again.

He takes a few steps to align himself behind her, to teasingly, lustfully touch where very probably, no-one went before. There’s only a few things he’s really good at, dancing through life like it is a game, and he makes this a game, of hunter and being hunted, of luring and not giving in, not yet, not just yet, until her gasps tell him that she is where he wants her to be. Then and only then, he mounts her, fulfills his own need as well as hers, completes the dance of flirting and teasing and luring. He’s sky-high on her scent, her heat, and with each thrust there is the ecstasy racing through his body as well as he knows it is in hers, adding to it when she moves to fit him like a glove - she’s a natural, giving in to her instincts like that.

With one last thrust he feels like he’s bursting, giving to her all that she asked for, spilling his seed while tripping on that high of lust and need. He mouths her withers then, softly caressing her now-damp skin. He stays on top of her just a while, while their heartbeats settle down slowly, for he’s still a little swollen and she does not deserve to be ever hurt by pulling out roughly.
    He smoothly makes his way down her, their sweat mingled where their skins made contact just before - basically everywhere. His breath still raspy, he moves parallel along her side. ”I think you should try to sleep a little.” he works in between soft kisses and soft tugs on her mane to untangle what he had tangled only just before. He could stay awake, but, after actions such as these, not to mention her death run earlier, he had been amazed she hadn’t gone to the ground yet although he had tried not to fully exhaust her. But soon instead of hormones, that weak feeling in the knees would come and settle in, he knew all too well. Sleep was the best recovery for sex, after all.

Please let me know if anything needs changing. ;) also this may need a mature tag :P
    @[Briseis]
    |
    He touches her in places she has never let anyone before, in places that no one had even tried. She is sure it would have happened soon enough if she had remained in her homeland; it wasn’t about finding love, it was more of a duty that was expected. Briseis has never given much weight to the idea, even though there had always been a part of her that despised the thought of being treated like some sort of machine. But this was different. This was her choice, and it didn’t seem at all like what she had witnessed back home. He was touching and caressing her in a way that told her that if she had ever decided to tell him to stop - if her brain could possibly pull her out of the riptide of her hormones and remind her of the consequences that could come from this desire-driven act - that he would have.

Of course, she doesn’t tell him to stop. In fact it’s the furthest thing from her mind.

Her run-weary legs quiver beneath his weight but with the adrenaline fueling her she hardly has time to notice. The insatiable ache she had been feeling is suddenly filled with him, an audible gasp escaping her lips. She can feel the way his teeth tug at the tangled strands of her mane, and then scrape the crest of her withers. The fog in her mind is thickening, every fiber of her being pulsating with an ever quickening rhythm, her body frantically searching for some sort of release. Her dampened neck curves into an arch as it becomes almost intolerable, and then, suddenly, like an overly tightened spring, everything uncoils.

The feeling leaves her breathless, her slender sides shuddering as she struggles to catch her breath. She feels him slide off of her, and slowly the haze that has surrounded her begins to lift, leaving her in a sort of hypnotic state of fatigue. She leans briefly into his touch, her black muzzle finding the nape of his neck. ”Morning is nearly here, but I guess I should try. “ Her lengthy legs fold beneath her, the soft bed of grass a welcoming feeling. For the first time in weeks her taut muscles seem to melt, a warm blanket of sleep quieting her dark thoughts. She looks up to him one last time, a dream-filled smile slipping lazily across her lips, ”It was....a pleasure to meet you, Leilan.” She nearly laughs at her own pun, but the oncoming promise of sleep was too hard to resist. She knows that it’s unlikely she will see him again. In the morning they would part ways, she in Hyaline and he to Ischia and all the other places he wandered. This night would be but a memory, their lives returning relatively to normal. Briseis has no way of knowing the trouble she has gotten herself into.
    briseis.

The ending is rushed because I need to go to work and will be busy there today and not able to post. You don’t have to reply, just wanted to wrap things up (:

@[Leilan]