• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    His day is uneventful; but his last week surely has been, and he really doesn't mind. The adrenalin has kept him going even longer than that, although the "stink of Loess" as his mother calls it still clings to him in a vague and slightly irritating way. And it may just grow worse before he ever gets rid of it.

The river is a peacefully, neutral land in comparison to all the kingdom business he was about for two whole seasons. For him, that's pretty long, especially come to think of the fact that he's much, much more a warrior than a diplomat. He shakes the thought. If he's not careful, he'll end up as soft as Breckin. Though, he does not mean that in a bad way to be honest.

Hooves clattering on the ground, breaking sticks and making no effort of silence, suddenly another mare appears (well other than the one that his thoughts just accidentally led to). She's black and white, but the white comes from her foaming mouth, exhaustion taking her before anything else; she slows down, but once she does, she suddenly collapses.

The roaning male is with her in about 5 long, sudden bursts of strides; but halfway his second a wolf appears to be slowing down, mouth falling open as if the chase has finally given him the meal he has worked for so hard.

Well, not on Leilan's watch. "Dammit!" he says to himself, but hard enough to be heard, partially hoping that his fit-looking, tall and stocky muscle crashing through the undergrowth will prevent the predator from digging in. He's not sure if it does anything, but he comes to a sliding standstill between the black form on the ground and the wolf, turning midway and sliding a little sideways from the run-and-turn. But he will face this foe if he still dares to attack, emitting a low sound, ears flat on his skull.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Crevan] @[Briseis] So I was slightly bad at guessing the distance between them but I'm thinking this may work anyway
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone - by Leilan - 05-24-2018, 03:05 PM