• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Under his breath, the roaning stallion curses once more. The wolf does not attack, in fact, he outright chuckles. Leilan's ears are still flat on his skull, but his muscle release part of the tension that beheld them, though he does not change stance much - he's not at ease. But the wolf sounds an awful lot like a horse.

The mare seems to sense, or see, something that Leilan hadn't yet, already standing and asking the wolf who he is. Suspicion is confirmed and Leilan finally eases fully when the wolf outright speaks, and assesses Leilan briefly before adding in that his own appearance did not help.

His laugh is unsettling horse-like, snorting. Leilan shakes his head in an attempt to clear his mind and come to his senses. The mare seemed thankful anyway for his appearance, though he feels rather stupidly in front of the wolf himself, so he is torn two ways - either stay to please the girl mostly, or just walk out since there wasn't a threat after all. He opts for the first for now, since introductions are taking place and if the mare should fall again he doesn't think the wolf could fully carry her weight.

"I'd say well met, Crevan, but your shape is definitely an off-putter." he offers him with something of a more crooked smile. Ah, but he's ever the joker, and seeing that there's no danger around here, he snorts a bit and looks to the mare. "I doubt we both are normally around here much. A chance encounter I would say. I'm Leilan - on my way back from Nerine, myself. But what brought you out here like this?" he asks the night-coloured mare. Apparently, the wolf-horse Crevan seems to call this place his home, so now she's the one not accounted for.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Crevan] @[Briseis]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 07:25 AM