• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Crevan has a way of making Leilan forget he is a horse in wolf-form, simply by means of conversation. In fact, they are partly alike. The wolf-bearing stallion is quick to return a joke, adds some more while he’s at it, although he also warns them that he is actually, really a wolf in his form, and that he could have hunted them (or just Briseis), blickering his teeth at the black mare.

To be honest Leilan would have liked him to stay and talk with him some more, but it seems he has other plans. ”Sylva, huh? Not my choice of places these days.” But perhaps, if he preferred to stay in wolf form, it didn’t matter. Or he was in fact darker in heart than he let on. Honestly Leilan thought his carefree nature might benefit more from Loess anyway.

He grins at the wolf when he outs his parting words, but doesn’t want to comment (after all she’s standing close enough to hear) and instead turns to the mare. ”Should I walk you home, then?” he asks her. After all, perhaps if she’s so exhausted, there’s not too much fun in flirting or joking at the moment.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Briseis]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You’re dripping like a saturated sunrise, anyone - by Leilan - 06-01-2018, 07:15 AM