• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Accessory traits (:
    So his wild idea, we have skeletal appearance, undead appearance etc.

Would be be okay to ask for a transparent appearance to be added as a 0-space trait?

I literally mean that you see the horse as if they’re about 50% transparent; otherwise they’re still there. The original colour would be determinable, so they cannot use it as camouflage or anything, but you can also see their background (for example in the forest the trees would be visible but just slightly blurred maybe like looking through coloured glass). So a bit like a hologram that can be touched, heard and smelled?

Edit: Okay technically it would probably be translucency if we want to keep the horse coloured...
    @[Officials] So, I should go with a no then for this?

It's fine, I would just like to know Tongue
    So sorry for the late response - this is a great idea! We’ll add it to the database Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]