• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa
    It was a brief moment of peace, while she was shore bound and their daughter was being made to form some kinds of social bonds beyond them. Adria was a joy in their lives, but he could not deny that he had missed being able to focus on his mate. The filly had been safely deposited at the playground, where he was certain she would be making an impression. 

Chuckling to himself, the baroque stallion brushed his nose against the lithe mare's shoulder. He was less confident with this steps the further they moved from their island home. Like a secondary sense of touch, his ears picked up echoes of their surroundings. A more effective sense when he was already familiar with the surroundings. He could feel her, though. Feel the warmth of her skin, ripples in the air as she passed through it. Like a dance he moved in synchrony with her, until the sound of moving water grew loud again. They were never far from it. He trusted her to lead them someplace calm and gently flowing, a place to spend the day lost in each other's company. It felt like ages since they'd last had that chance. The heathered man intended to use their time to the fullest. 

Nipping her neck gently, he savored the salty sweetness of her skin. He'd always found it fascinating, the way she took on the scents of whatever body of water she'd been in last. Actually... He didn't think they'd been far from here the first time they met. She'd sounded like frozen leaves chiming in the breeze. His tongue had been frozen as well, uncertain in the presence of the effervescent girl. Thank gods he'd gotten over that. Now, there was a gurgling river, sweet smelling trees, and not another soul in range. 

Feeling the cold water crest over his hooves, Hod paused a moment to drink. It had been a long walk from the playground, and the river's water was some of the best around. Whistling softly, he splashed the water with a forehoof, wondering if Nyxa was near enough to be caught in the spray. "I've missed our time together, darling. How have you been?" He asked her with a sincere tone.

https://youtu.be/2YIbp8xu0ZY

@[Nyxa] <3

Nyxa

Soon there would come a day when Adria would leave them. Nyxa knew this not only because she was her mother and, despite what her little girl might think, she would always know Adria best, but also because it was inevitably something that happened to her. The power that shifts like wayward currents beneath her cream-colored skin is oftentimes too strong to simply ignore. Nyxa is lucky enough to have an anchor that keeps the worst of it at bay, and he waits for her every night as faithfully as he had from the very first they spent together.

“Raising our little Adria has been a full-time job for the both of us, hasn’t it?” The seamare laughs in response, shaking her unearthly beautiful head and dancing aside from the spray of his playful stomp. “But I wouldn’t have it any other way.” She sings, breathless from their travels while her slender legs draw her closer to Hod.

Her magic reaches out, coaxing the lapping gurgle of freshwater upwards towards the banks where he stands and she releases it in a crashing, icy wave against his forelegs, soaking herself but enjoying it all the same. “You know she’ll be weaned once we pick her up from the Playground and I was thinking …” His water-wife murmurs gently, reaching out with her soft lips to grab hold of his corded, dark mane, “I’ve always wanted a large brood.”

Around them, the surface of the River stills and grows smooth like glass, gliding gently over stone and boulder when before it’d crashed and sputtered. Nyxa tugs away from her mate, wanting only to draw him a bit further into the waters where she might explore him with her body and the feel of her gifts. From the usually hidden depths bright fish ease into the light, twisting gleaming bodies of rich color around her now-scaled legs.

“I also want you; mostly you.” The Nereid hums, every nerve in her body focused on him and him alone. “Shall we make up some of that lost time?”

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod] <3 <3
    Adria was her mother all over again. Opinionated, stubborn, with a sweetness that could break your heart. He didn't think he could love anyone as much  s he loved his sea mare, but their daughter had proven him wrong. The filly had carved out her own place in his heart, the way only a daughter could. 

He heard the water before he felt it, but couldn't avoid the icy splash when it came. The rust and grey stallion growled and snapped his teeth playfully in his mates direction as she spoke again nearby. What cold he'd felt moments before was forgotten as her breath tickled his neck and he was tugged closer. Ah, his wife was beautiful... he laughed softly, turning to nuzzle the smooth scales of her neck. "You know, I've been thinking the same thing. Poor Adria, she needs a playmate or two. Or more."

The steady gurgle of the river slowed and stopped as she lead him deeper. Subtle flickers of motion wove between and around his limbs, betraying the presence of slender fish. 

He could not bear the scant distance she had put between them. At her invitation, a soft, warm smile eased the usually serious lines of his face. It was an expression reserved solely for his loved ones. He kissed the soft curve of her jaw, listening to the sigh of breath in her lungs, the slush of water around their legs. "Dear heart, I was so hoping you'd say that." A second kiss, upon the plane of her cheek. His feet gripped at the stony surface beneath, subtly testing it. His lips sought out hers deftly, having long since memorized his way to them. The clean scent of her worked its usual magic, creating a physical need for her. "Love me Nyx, and let me love you. There's not a part of me that does not want you." 

His voice was hardly more than a whisper, gravelly and full of the hunger which only his sea mare could satisfy. She was the river, and he had been dying of thirst these months. 

@[Nyxa]

Nyxa

All this talk of siblings, it reminded her of her own for a moment. Nyxa had two full brothers, somewhere out there a half sibling, but really she’d only spent time with one of them - Corvus. Together they’d grown up in Hyaline (those are some of her favorite memories to date) before their mother had taken control of Ischia and after that … there was nothing left of a family which had once seemed so unbreakable.

The seamare doesn’t want the same for her children. A moment of worry clouds her forehead, brushed away by the confident smile and warm kiss she knew so well, and then there was nothing left to fear. How could she possibly forget all the nights Hod had soothed her bitterness? And what about the days they’d spent on the shore, exploring while hoping to catch sight of Bragi?

Nyxa was more assured than ever that the family they were growing, like so many bright coral over a solid stone, would be better than the ones who’d left them both behind.

He kisses her again, deftly erasing the Nereid’s tension and she bows to the pressure of his desires - a reed bent beneath floodwaters. “We were made for one another,” Nyxa whispers, running her lips up along his neck to settle at the crook of his ear, “I will always want your love.”

The river around them, still as looking glass, seems to lower. Her skin glows from the exposure, reflective from the overlapping scales her lover so readily embraces. Against her pale skin, dark tendrils of her slick hair cling to soft, round shoulders and cover her quivering hind legs. She bites him gently, wanting only to bury her nose into the soft folds of his thick, dark mane, but instead she rubs her body against the planes of his chest while she turns.

They need to feel one another; Hod’s sense of touch was molding her into a vision in his mind and she wanted the picture to be perfect. Nyxa acts slowly, enjoying the sensuality of letting him explore every curve and dip he wished before she stops. “I will always love you.” The mare tells him, breathless. “Take me.”

-I'm sailing right behind, like a bridge over troubled water-

@[Hod]
    It was breathtakingly sensuous, the way she curved and slid against his chest. The lithe sea mare knew exactly what kind of effect she had on him. The fine scales that coated her body felt as smooth as a lake on a breezeless morning, cool as morning dew. Cold threads of silk left their ghosts where her mane trailed. Feeling the curve of her shoulder against his he reached down to pull her close. "My Heart, I would be a horse of stone if I didn't have you. More so than you'd enjoy, anyway." He chuckled, shifting the weight in his hips illustrativly. 

His lips brushed her neck gently, feeling the pulse of her veins flowing beneath the surface. Sharp teeth grazed over her carotid, nibbling teasingly. A soft snort exited his nares as the scent of her ignited within him. Without losing contact he stepped against her flank. The velvet of his muzzle was held low enough to feel the still water they stood in as he maneuvered his body to stand flush with hers. The river ran smoothly for them, testimony to his love's abilities. The amount of ficus she required varied by the feat, and smoothing out a flowing river only just marked the surface of her skills. Still, he wanted to see just how far he could push until that exquisite mind lost that focus. 

"Take you, I will. But no one said I couldn't play a bit first." He rumbled from some place below her thigh. His tongue found tender skin, and delicately lapped at droplets he found clinging there. The river ran clear with fresh water and still he caught a touch of salt embedded in the very makings of his mare. With a slow precision he laved the textured skin, alternating between one thigh and the other. The scent of her arousal drew him upwards towards the cleft of her sex. A soft kiss was laid on one curve of her perfect ass, followed quickly by a firmer bite to her inner thigh. He latched there a moment, suckling like a needy colt at the thin skin so close to her heated entrance. While he was cautious to not break the surface, there would almost certainly be a lingering mark hidden there the next day. 

The banner of her tail fluttered against him, weighed down somewhat by the water it was dipped in. He wanted her driven to the edge of implosion, crazy with need. He wanted every sound and sigh and tremor, knowing it was for him and him alone. That knowledge was as intoxicating as the salt-and-sugar fluid he now began to sip and lick from where it seeped. She was the sea, and he wanted to ride her like a perfect wave, free in their unity. When he was sure her arousal was at its peak, the sea stone stallion moved to cover her with his frame. 

@[Nyxa]