• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Create, explore, expand, conquer || Arthas, any ||

Arthas
    King Arthas Wolfbane exclaimed, the first time he has heard his title since taking the crown in Sylva. He stands up taller just a tad bit at the sound and a grin tugs at his lips. He will always have a piece of Loess in his heart, but this is just a new chapter to his life, so long as Wolfbane was king of Loess the kingdom would be welcomed in Sylva.

It's incredible to see you he says and Arthas dips his head Likewise he never was disappointed with the presence of Bane. You look great, leadership suits you a compliment that Arthas would take to heart. Thank you Bane, I truly miss Loess...and you of course. Though I do not call Loess home anymore, I will always be here in your times of need. Should Loess ever come in a time of need of course.

Of course a king does not just leave his kingdom to catch up on old times, Bane was certainly here for a specific reason. Aside from admiring your devilishly handsome face the words passed the striped stallions maw and Arthas could not help but chuckle. It was always great to see that he did not lose his sense of humor since becoming king.

Though the reason for his trip to Sylva has become clear, how could Arthas forget? He visited Tephra and Nerine shortly after the kingdoms fell into new rulers, and he forgot to report back to Bane! He was so busy with Sylva that he never had the time to give all the details to Bane. Before he could respond Wolfbane noted that Hyaline and Loess did not come to a conclusion, but Lepis was back and safe and that was all that mattered.

His ears swiveled to the back of his dome as he mentioned Hyaline I am sorry I forgot to tell you about our visit, my brain turns into mush when I am around you. A grin grows on his maw as he jokes with his friend. Alas, I come back with good and bad news. Of course life was not perfect, and it was no different in this situation. I went to Tephra with Vulgaris, the king is young and talks louder than he should. None the less, Kromium, says that Tephra will remain neutral and he has no intentions of hiring Loess. I of course passed on the information to him, and only time will tell. The metal stallion left a sour taste in his mouth, he had a bit of an attitude, messing with equines he did not know. Then I went to Nerine and met with Breckin, I am glad to report that Nerine will honor our deal as planned. I mentioned a foal swap and they did not seem to interested.....and I must report that Breckin warned.....threatened that we should not meddle with Hyaline anymore. He snorts at the recall of the situation Honestly, I am getting rather annoyed with Hyaline thinking they have power over us, running to the neighboring kingdoms asking for protection.

Dangerous Business

@[Wolfbane] <33

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Create, explore, expand, conquer || Arthas, any || - by Arthas - 09-15-2018, 09:06 PM