• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i feel a bad moon rising; anyone
    A simple life was no longer what Sinner had chosen for his path. He did not believe in things such as fate and the world giving you a purpose. Those were fickle ideologies that often came with nothing but weak and unexplainable answers. He might be thought of being narrow-minded, but Sinner had only known of such principles and values before. The principles of servant and values of the darkness that ruled the universe. He had only been created to serve, but little did he know it was possible to break away from it.

Until now.

He wears his newfound strength like a crown upon his head. Invisible it might be, but it is obvious by the way he moves beneath the canopy of the permanent autumn forest. He prowls forward—always within his hound form—with more pride than he did before and wearing a wolfish grin that likely could not be easily wiped off his face. It was the beginning of something new, and he cannot but wonder what sort of grand things will come in the near future.

In the corner of his gaze his red-gold eyes catch a glimpse of the winged mare. There was someone he should speak to—at least get to know. After all, there was always something to gain. What was her name again? It slips his mind, but he has never carried for titles, names and such other things before he had become the Champion.

The hellhound makes his way towards her. Sinner does not feel the need to call out to her in greeting. He makes it well known he is coming towards her by the thud of his paws on the forest floor. There was no hunting now, so why should he make himself a not so obvious?

“Hello,” he greets with the wolfish grin still curling from ear to ear across his jaws.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Lepis]
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference
    Most likely always in his hellhound form

Messages In This Thread
    i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-14-2018, 09:05 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-19-2018, 09:52 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-21-2018, 07:18 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-24-2018, 11:54 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-25-2018, 07:46 AM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Sinner - 09-26-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: i feel a bad moon rising; anyone - by Lepis - 09-27-2018, 06:34 PM