• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Rey]

Arthas

She asked for him to stay with her, and so he did exactly that.

He brought her to his favorite spot in the kingdom, the only spot to get real silence, to think without the fear of others listening. Someone could ponder on it, but he stood guard all night, she needed the sleep more than he did. It felt like an eternity, but every time he gazed in to check on her and the milky white mare was peacefully sleeping he knew it was all worth it.

The sun was just rising, the birds chirped as an alarm Arthas his name rings in his ears. The tone was raspy, expected from his sleeping beauty. He took a few more breaths of the crisp morning air and when his head turned she was approaching beside him, her cheek brushing against him until she matched his position. His gaze turned to hers and her wounds were no more, though her pelt was still stained with blood her wounds were fully healed. Rey...your wounds his maw gently brushes over the the dried blood patch.

Thank you. For keeping watch she says and he tilts his head into hers anything for you Rey and in that moment he felt the affection he had been aching for. Appreciation and desire to be around him, You're incredible, Mary has a perfect father. She compliments him as she pushes her weight against him, he might not have believe the words if she did not come back to him harmed. I am trying my best he admits to her, raising a daughter was harder than he thought, and it did not help that Mary had outbursts. I think that she missed you Rey, we are both glad you are back Mary did not know yet, but he knew she missed her mother.

I really wouldn't mind giving her a sibling she says, his eyes grew wide for a moment as he looked for her gaze. She had endured so much, but his mind flicks to Mary, the young mare was strong and bold and with a little more discipline she would make a great Queen for beqanna. That is...if I don't disgust you the words passed her maw and his ears instantly hit the dome of his head. Rey his voice was harsh, You could never disgust me....You are far more beautiful than you could ever imagine. His voice grew softer as he spoke.

Lepis slipped into his mind, he normally would feel guilty for the thoughts he was having, but he was far to mad at the mare. He begged for her affection and attention, yet she denied him, he promised monogamy to her, but Rey gave him everything he wanted. He thought about the consequences of today's actions, but in the end it was worth. He kissed her cheek slowly lowering to her shoulder you are strong, and you carry yourself in a manner that turns all heads. his maw trailed down her spine as his body followed, stopping once he reached her rump. He gently nibbled at her hind end, the desire for her to carry his spawn burning inside him, to spend one more night of passion with her. His gaze looked at her, hungry to share his passion with her.

Dangerous Business

@[Rey]